This is a HUH!?!?!?!?!? Kind of situation!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has this happened to you??

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I don't know

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i can tell you that it happend to me and mine died 4 ever

PM and tell me if you have dropped it or not

thatll slove the prob

That happened to my tamagotchi to, but I dropped mine off of the top bleacher at school.So when I got home I went and took the back off, took the battery out and tightend the 4 little screws in the back, and placed the battery back in.But REMEMBER!Push download to get your old tamagotchi back.After that it worked perfectly.I hope you get yours to work properly again.

I BET it was a faulty battery. The exact same thing happened to my V2. I haven't set up my V2 again but I think all it needed was a new battery. It made the weird sound and everything. Can't remember whether it had the lines though.

StarTama :wub:

Ok so, I have a Zebra striped tamagotchi. I've had it for about 3 months. So I went into my woods to look at the waterfall in my backyard. Then I hear it calling for my attention. It was hungry. I could tell. Then it started to fade away and CUZAM!!! It was gone. Then I saw 2 back lines (Top and bottom of screen) Then I herd a VERY annoying BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

And the creen went blank but the BEEEEEEEEP was still there. No, the battery wasn't low, I chenged it a couple of days earlier. It was the right type and my dad put it in the right way. We TRIED to de-bug it but nothing happened. When it came back on the SAME thing happened!
The same thing happened to my V1 when it showed the batrie(spelling)

low sign and I reseted it.It is curantly broken. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back