THIS IS FOR CANADIANS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forestgotchis never were that popular....... are you thinking of a v2????SHOULDN"T U GIVE BANDAI A BREAK??????!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not trying to sound mean but it takes a long time for Bandai to make that stuff.

And they could be thinking of something better and your sending all these things asking if they could make a v2 of some of the older tamas.
I agree. Bandai is a big company. That means alot of work fo them! Give them a break! They work very hard. They want children to enjoy their hard-working toy. And what do you get here? CONPLAINMENTS! :blink:

i'm english. we don't have angelgotchis here either. but you can order them from amazon.com or e-bay or something.

I agree. Bandai is a big company. That means alot of work fo them! Give them a break! They work very hard. They want children to enjoy their hard-working toy. And what do you get here? CONPLAINMENTS! ;)
LOL!

That was a good speech oniontchi!

Did ya like mine?......lol

go here and go to growth charts and click on angelgotchi growth chart and theres a pic

on the side!

p.s. this website i invented it!

I dot think its fair that some tamas r in some places and some ant... all tamas should be everywhere!! Then its easyer 4 tama fas!!! but u need to remember that if 1 tama snt neer you... another 1 might be!!! :wacko:

[SIZE=14pt]NOT FAIR ONLY JAPAN HAS THE ANGELS!!!!!![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]America [/SIZE]had the angels too you know... :rolleyes:

Yeah, I remember a few years ago there were angelgotchis in America. I didn't buy one back then. Because I wasn't interested in them.

...And now I regrette not getting it! :rolleyes:

I want one...but my parents say they wont buy me any more electronic pets on eBay. B)

i'm going to get one next year from santa! not this year cause i asked enough this year! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back