THIS IS FOR CANADIANS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ya well i don't have 1 .i don't even know were to find them.

wats an angelgotchi?!?!? :D :huh: :huh: Can some 1 pleez explain? :p :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :mimitchi:
I just told what it was above!! READ!!! CAN YOU EVEN READ??? <_<

eh? EH?!?!?what is this "eh" you speak of?

they have angelgotchi in Canada.

and one question.in canada, do you still call it canadian bacon or just bacon.or do you call bacon "american bacon".........

<_< Hmmmmmm......................

eh? EH?!?!?what is this "eh" you speak of?.......

they have angelgotchi in Canada.

and one question.in canada, do you still call it canadian bacon or just bacon.or do you call bacon "american bacon".........

<_< Hmmmmmm......................
What the heck are you talking about? "American bacon"? Worldwide, they call it only bacon.

Anyway, "eh" means like saying you don't really know something or whatever like this:

"Eh....I thought you were joking".

Get it?

That's where I got mine.... :ichigotchi:
most people get theirs off ebay... almost all of them are used! i wished they were released again so we could get new ones! :kuribotchi:

ahhhhhhhhh i'm too happy :furawatchi: :ph34r: i'm probably going to get an angelgotchi & gen.1 on ebay! that will make 7 tams ive got!

:huh: I saw a WHOLE SECTION of angel's at a wal-mart in the US :unsure: :mellow: :eek: :D :p ;) :lol: B) :rolleyes: :angry: :) <_< :( :wacko: :ph34r: :blink: :hitodetchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :puroperatchi: :gozarutchi: :pochitchi: :marumimitchi:

oh canada! our home and native land! *cuts off a peice of a canadians leg* Now thats some good candadian bacon.

Lol. im no insulting candians cause im one :huh:

But to keep on topic, dont they have those in canada?

I'm not trying to be mean hanatchi99 but really, it has.

When you said it wasn't fair that Canadians didnt get Angelgotchi someone replied saying they did just a long time ago. you prbally didn't remember.

See problem was solved!

images

ya it is so unfair!look at its so cool!and isnt us canadians suppose to deserve getting this??!!!

:kuribotchi:

oh yay this is my first post! :mametchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
images

ya it is so unfair!look at its so cool!and isnt us canadians suppose to deserve getting this??!!!

:kuribotchi:

oh yay this is my first post! :mametchi:
*SIGH*

They did have angelgotchis in Canada!

They just don't have them anymore nowhere except EbAy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back