This is shocking

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!On wiki if you type in High School Musical 3 you will see that Vanessa did public nudity and is going to be dropped out of it
Really? Because I also heard that instead of dropping Vanessa for doing what she did, they SUPPORTED her and said she apologized, and that they kept her with Disney.

Broken~Wings

OMG!!On wiki if you type in High School Musical 3 you will see that Vanessa did public nudity and is going to be dropped out of it
I saw that link on linkjudge. And yes, there is a chance that she will be excluded from the screening of High School Musical 3.

Disney is trying to help her, idiot gets what she deserves.

Never been a big Disney fan. (Well the reality shows anyway. I Like the House of Mouse stuff now =D Lilo and Stitch, non of the baby crap though)

Zac Efron didn't sing any of the songs in High School Musical 1. But he did in the 2nd one and Hairspray. Drew Seeley sang them-- the guy who sang Dance with Me. Zac sang over his voice.So that's why they chose Drew to replace Zac when Zac was doing Hairspray for the HSM concert.

But does anyone know why they chose him in the beginning and then chose Zac? I'm confused. :p
This was in the news ages ago.

Drew Seeley sang the high notes that Zac couldn't reach. Zac sang the low - middle notes.

No, the whole dropping Vanessa is NOT true. Disney figured she learned her lesson and why would they drop the girl who makes them millions? Plus, it would be a little awkward for the six year old fanatic asking you why she wasn't in the movie. "Uh... she did some bad stuff, child." xP

No, the whole dropping Vanessa is NOT true. Disney figured she learned her lesson and why would they drop the girl who makes them millions? Plus, it would be a little awkward for the six year old fanatic asking you why she wasn't in the movie. "Uh... she did some bad stuff, child." xP
Thats what I was thinking. I mean, why would Disney drop their star of HSM and HSM2? Yeah, try takin' that and thinkin' about it.

WannaBex3's Big Sister Jane

Haha. =D

He couldn't sing a worth of poop even if he wanted!!

*removed*

Muwahahaha...it was no wonder why HSM1 was better then number 2.

CAUSE ZAC EFRON WASN'T SINGING!

Boooo! BOOOO! Go back to basketballs.

Lol.

Cheese whiz. =D

*eats Zac Efrons head*

Keep it appropriate please. You know what's acceptable and what's not- this was definantly a not.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw that link on linkjudge. And yes, there is a chance that she will be excluded from the screening of High School Musical 3.
That was true. :) But Wikipedia recently posted this:

"Despite early speculation that Vanessa Hudgens would be dropped from High School Musical 3 due to her public nude scandal, Disney denied the reports, saying, "Vanessa has apologized for what was obviously a lapse in judgment. We hope she's learned a valuable lesson."

Celebrity Gossip? You never know what to believe.

Also, Wikipedia's not always right. You can put anything on there-- it doesn't have to be true.

I like Vanessa Hudgens, so I'm glad she's still on. But that public nudity thing is creepy. :)

Also, Wikipedia's not always right. You can put anything on there-- it doesn't have to be true.I like Vanessa Hudgens, so I'm glad she's still on. But that public nudity thing is creepy. ;)
It wasn't public it was for one very specific person. It really wasn't even our buisness- whether we agree with the behavior or not.

But why didn't he sing??Sorry "I" don't get it.Why did Drew Seely sing for Zac?It's confusing.And whats HMS????

Well, Drew and Zac's voice got mixed. That what it said on Disneychannel.

ahah.

My Tamagotchi is named "Zac"

After Zack from the Suite Life of Zak and Cody. 8D

i hate zac efron z

he cheats on vanessa with ashley so bad

Wait, Drew Seely only sang the high notes that Zac couldn't get.Thats one reason I hate Zac.

The next reason is he is just butt ugly. (In my eyes!)

Another is for taking nude pictures of Vanessa, and now they're all over T.V. and Vanessa is looking bad for it.

Broken~Wings
I think you got the thing confused about Vanessa (i am not a fan ) Okay I was reading that artical in US Magazine and it said "That she was sending nude pictures to Drake Bell." :D

Whoa! That's soo weird!

Maybe Drew didn't want to be in the movie but just wanted to sing?? Who knows!!??

Redtama- Yeah it's true, Vanessa sent nude pictures to Drake Bell when she was 16 years old.

-NINJA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back