Tiny Tower!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mum made me keep my iPad out of my room tonight...but I still plan to get it later and go on Tiny Tower. And I used to think I was obsessed with Tamas. Compared to how obsessed I am with Tiny Tower, I never even liked Tamagotchi. :p

when you compare my obsession with meta knight, it's the same thing AND THIS META KNIGHT X READER FANFIC I'M READING ISN'T HELPING! (sorry,off topic) i hired 3 bitizens at my new bike shop which is being restocked. we're getting motorcycles!

I love tiny tower! I played it all the time on my iPod, until I got to floor 46, around that and I gave my bro my iPod because he broke his so no more tinytower! Though I did eventually get it on my phone, but I haven't been playing it. Still, now that I'm remembering it again I think I'll try to start playing it! I love bitbook, I always used to check it. I remember one post from a bitizen that said "what if we all lived in an app on a phone?" something like that. There's another app by the maker of Tiny Tower that's called "Tiny Planes" which is just like Tiny Tower and just as fun.

Pocket Planes OMG, I LOVE THAT GAME! On the bitbook it said, someone stole my supply of chinchilla food in customs XD

I'm saving up for an elevator upgrade because I'm getting annoyed with its slowness even though I only have 14 floors. I almost have enough for 15. The problem is, I always trade in my TowerBux for coins whenever I want a new floor even though I really need those TowerBux to speed up the construction of the floor when it's built. XD

EDIT: I got the 15th floor, as well as my first dream job, and I re-organised all the jobs! All my bitizens are happy with their jobs, they're posting about it on BitBook. :D

OTHER EDIT: Well, the whole saving up for an elevator idea went down the drain as soon as I discovered you can buy costumes for your bitizens. My fortune tellers are now in Statue of Liberty costumes, my hairdressers are in red dresses, my cafe workers are in waiter outfits and I'm saving up for chef outfits for my bakery workers! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, I love costumes! I always dress each bitizen according to their job so they know which job they work at. I also downloaded tiny tower on my phone this morning, and now I'm on level 6. On my other tiny tower world I upgraded my elevator twice, it's definitely worth the money.

I went even further by organising my floors by type. Now, whenever I'm asked to find a certain bitizen, I always can because I know their job and which floor that job is on! I got the chef outfit so now I'm saving up for that elevator. I have 1 TowerBux saved so far. :p

So I restarted my Tiny Tower again today because I didn't like any of the floors. So now I have a photo shop and smoothie shop. Does anyone else name their shops? You can rename them by just clicking on the name :D

yes. i have an apartment named Sburb Apts., an apartment named Warehouse 9, a music store named Sonic Boom and a smoothie shop named Juicy Smoothies. i'll probably name the rest

I bought a whole lot of costumes and all my Bitzens look so funny in them XD I'll take a screenshot and post it later :p

I would have a new elevator right now if I hadn't bought a whole lot of costumes for my bitizens. I don't know how I earned about 40,000 coins overnight, but I did. I hope it happens again tonight. Then I'll be able to get my 17th floor tomorrow. :D

I'm so close to being able to afford my 17th floor! *gets enough money to buy floor* *buys floor* OK, it's a food floor...I don't have any construction VIPs but I do have 21 TowerBux which I'm supposed to be saving for a new elevator. Oh well...completing construction is only 8 TowerBux. *completes construction* A BBQ place! Now I'll have to mess up the job arrangements again getting some bitizens employed there.

Here is my very tiny tower I restarted so far

I know, not very impressive, but i just started it yesterday.
I don't think I got mine that far in the first two days...I'm on day 5 and floor 17 now. :p But you have great shops and stuff, I have awful shops and stuff.

EDIT: I'll post a photo of my tower later, I have to go to swimming now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got really impatient with the game so I hacked it lmao o.o. Cause my ipod was jailbroken so now i have I think a hundred floors and if I want to add more floors, it costs about 1 mil. :/

I'm building a new residential and I bought more costumes :p they look so amusing but its really costly -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back