Tiny Tower!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saving up for a new residential, I've been up until 11:30 PM saving up AND I STILL DON'T HAVE ENOUGH. I'll just have to wait...I'm being overrun by real estate VIPs, so getting bitizens in the floor won't be a problem, nor will construction since I have a construction VIP and 8 TowerBux.

I know how to cheat on Tiny Tower, but I decided not to. My aim is to get 100 floors with no hacking, cheating, buying TowerBux (not that I'd be allowed to) or any of that stuff. And no time traveling because you lose bitizens and they are like virtual pets to me. Annoying because it means I can't change my iPad's time settings when I go to NZ, but never mind. :p

I already have a fortune teller, it was a dream job for one of my bitizens. I have 2 dream jobs, diner and fortune teller, and have completed 1 mission. Not very impressive for now, but this is only my 5th day of playing!

I hVe heaps of people with dream jobs that I have but i'm too lazy to swap them all :p

YES Tiny Tower is super addictive :D You HAVE TO try Pocket Planes if you are a fan of Tiny Tower!! Trust me, it is just as fun as Tiny Tower and it has heaps of features :D Anyway, I currently have 27 floors

I got Pocket Planes, I'm on level 3, but I get the feeling I'm missing something. It's almost TOO easy...I just select a plane, say what I want to load it with then select the city that's flashing. Is that all there is to it?

EDIT: I have a picture of my tower! I can't post it here but I used ShareTower to upload it. However, ShareTower doesn't always update my tower as soon as I build a new floor of whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh u have the sushi bar!!

I was wondering how you got the best elevator so quickly... ;)

Ohh u have the sushi bar!!

I was wondering how you got the best elevator so quickly... ;)
Once you have so many levels, you get a bunch of towerbucks. Its really easy to get them by clicking the blue button that sometimes appears on your screen at the bottom left corner. At first, I didn't even know that it gave you tower bucks.

Once you have so many levels, you get a bunch of towerbucks. Its really easy to get them by clicking the blue button that sometimes appears on your screen at the bottom left corner. At first, I didn't even know that it gave you tower bucks.
I cheated anyway, I was getting impatient with my Tiny Tower being so tiny and not having a good elevator. :p But get the sushi bar and try the cheat, it is useful when you have a lot of really low value floors and just need some coins to speed things up a bit.

I have it on my iPod. I got 13 floors (I think) on my building, and yeah I also hate how it constanly sends you notifications like "IDK Laundry is ready to be restocked!" Yes that's actually what I named my Laundromat... lol Plus in order to get Tower Bucks you need to watch a lame 30 second video of a dumb app that rips off Farmville.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm playing Tiny Tower online. It's... boring. It's a fun idea but it needs more features. Tamagotchis are a million times better.
The online version isn't actually Tiny Tower. Play the app version from Google Play.

I have 77 floors now and counting...I prefer Pocket Planes but I'm still getting new floors on Tiny Tower. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back