Tips! Collect them here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
make your tamagotchi 87-89 pounds then it will still win the bump game but not get its points halved cuz its too fat

i am lysher13 and i would like to know how to visit parents and grandparents.

Calie(Version 2)

3 years old

Girl

3 generation

Please answer me! i would like to know :lol:

^_^ my tamagotchi is a Masktchi and its four years old and a an adult when will it have a a baby? (its a girl)

you can play games because maybe you didnt feed it and give it some treats.........if you did, theni dunno brah.

LYSHER13, YOU VISIT YOUR [GRAND]PARENTS BY GOING TO FRIENDS, GO TO FAMILY, CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS, THEN IT SHOULD GIVE YOU A CODE TO DO SOMETHING. GO TO TAMATOWN, THEN CLICK ON THE HOUSE DEPENDING WHICH OPTION YOU CHOSE PARENTS FOR 2GEN AND GRAND AND PARENTS FOR 3GEN. TYPE IN THE CODE AND VIOLA!!!!!YOU HAVE YOURSELF PARENTS OR GRANDPARENTS!!!!!!!!!!IF IT DOESNT WORK,, SRRY.MINE IS ONLY GENERATION 1 V3. BUT THAT IS HOW I DID IT ON MY FRIENDS.MMESSAGE ME IF IT IS WRONG. :D

LYSHER13, YOU VISIT YOUR [GRAND]PARENTS BY GOING TO FRIENDS, GO TO FAMILY, CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS, THEN IT SHOULD GIVE YOU A CODE TO DO SOMETHING.  GO TO TAMATOWN, THEN CLICK ON THE HOUSE DEPENDING WHICH OPTION YOU CHOSE  PARENTS FOR 2GEN AND GRAND AND PARENTS FOR 3GEN.  TYPE IN THE CODE AND VIOLA!!!!!YOU HAVE YOURSELF PARENTS OR GRANDPARENTS!!!!!!!!!!IF IT DOESNT WORK,, SRRY.MINE IS ONLY GENERATION 1 V3.  BUT THAT IS HOW I DID IT ON MY FRIENDS.MMESSAGE ME IF IT IS WRONG. :mellow:
Two things: Don't use too much Capslock and also don't double post. Now this is a bumped-up old topic. >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
this helped me...what is a furawtchi?
It's a cute tama species that looks like this ---> :mellow: . In Version 3, it's known as the Leaftchi. (Although I believe there's nothing different between them, other than the fact that they have a different name...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back