Tips! Collect them here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:( :( all people online i would luke to ask you something..

whats so good about having all 9 training points i got all nine IIIIIIIII and nothing is happening can someone tell me whats the point of having all 9 training points?

:( :( all people online i would luke to ask you something..
whats so good about having all 9 training points i got all nine IIIIIIIII and nothing is happening can someone tell me whats the point of having all 9 training points?
Its just for fun! People say its for getting rare charecters. :( Really, believe me, if your tama has full training, thats great. (Having full training doesn't mean you can have more functions or something!) :huh: !

Thanks for your nice comment about me. :(

Vicky Liu :(

P.S. You are the most welcome to be my friend. :huh:

Now ppl be careful with your tamagotchi! guess what happened.. i was at school and i was switching so i stuffed it in my desk... then when i came back, it was gone! i asked and told the teachers, a girl named randy stole it, days later, i got it back broken having nail polish on it and a button broken, and she did not care!!

O_O daaanggg...... i`d beat her up as soon as da teachers turned their back on ya two.... if i were you...

I just have a question how do you get the pictures on the side of the post? <_<
They are called avatars. Click your username at the top and you can change it.

thanks those will come in real handy but I already knew the battery one thanks anyways!

you cant use parent or grandparent until your gen2 and higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back