Tips! Collect them here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. But my parents won't let me if I don't pass my piano test and get 90+. :angry:
Vicky Liu :angry:

P.S. Wish me luck! ^_^
good luck Vicky!! T__T gosh I miss saying that T__T brings back memories. my first love's name is Vicky..

Anyways, what do you think of trying to make ur Tama sleep forever by keep changing the time? O_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Tips:

Get Toratchi: 75-100% training, good care, even generation, ichgotchi or propelertchi as teen.

Get Ginjirotchi: 75-100% training, good care, odd generation, oniontchi as teen.

Get Whaletchi: Ramdom training, Ramdom care, odd generation, young mametchi, oniontchi, ringotchi, UFOtchi, WHATEVER! as teen.

Get Butterflytchi: 75-100% training, good care, even generation, ichigotchi, hinotamatachi, as teen.

No time left! Gotta go! Bye!

Vicky Liu :mellow:

good luck Vicky!! T__T gosh I miss saying that T__T brings back memories. my first love's name is Vicky..
Anyways, what do you think of trying to make ur Tama sleep forever by keep changing the time? O_O
Thanks for wishing me luck! Well, I think its okay, but it'll still wake up later. O_O. And I'm not allowed to play with my Version 2 anymore. And my friend lost her tamagotchi. :(

Vicky Liu :mellow:

Thanks for wishing me luck! Well, I think its okay, but it'll still wake up later. O_O. And I'm not allowed to play with my Version 2 anymore. And my friend lost her tamagotchi. :unsure:
Vicky Liu :D
why not? >_< T_T and lost Tamagotchi? someone stole it?

Yes, Naruki, your right. If christianavp wants the password, tell it to me and I'll know for sure.

Present Tip:You know the Bear and Action Figure? If your tama is a girl, stage baby, child, or teenager, if you give it the bear, it will not want to wrap it. You need to wait for it to turn into an adult first. Same thing with the boy and Action Figure.
HUH? What bear & action figure? I have no clue what you are talking about.

T__T

anyways. a tip when playing Heading. After hitting the ball, move to the center right away to prepare for the next ball. Thats because if u dont, lets say you're standing on the right. if the ball appears on the left, you have to press 2 times. but if you're already at the middle, whereever it appears, left or right, you have to just press one time. or if you're lucky, it'll appear in the middle ^^

if your tamagotchi is an adult and you are on generation 1, you can not visit parents or grandparents because you do not have any. Further more, if you are on generation 2 or up and cannot see them, that is a difficult problem. :)

are you on generation 1? if you are u cannot see them because you do not have any. furthermore, if you are on generation 2 or above you should be able to see them. if not, your screwed. :)

HUH? What bear & action figure? I have no clue what you are talking about.
You the bear? Its the item that looks like a bear and its 1400p on a Version 2, just like the Action figure that looks like a guy with musles. (kind of.)

Hope I helped! :angry:

Same thing Sillyboy I just wated till next time when it was 2nd gen and wrote it down

on paper and typed it in on tamatown and it worked

hope I helped :furawatchi: :lol: :ph34r: :unsure: :wacko:

Get your tama to turn to a Nazotchi: Find a Version 3 thats simular to Tamatchi. Connect with something simular to Marutchi. Both will turn to Nazotchi. It's because some charecters don't reconize others.

Only one tip for now. Sorry.

Tips:
Get Toratchi: 75-100% training, good care, even generation, ichgotchi or propelertchi as teen.

Get Ginjirotchi: 75-100% training, good care, odd generation, oniontchi as teen.

Get Whaletchi: Ramdom training, Ramdom care, odd generation, young mametchi, oniontchi, ringotchi, UFOtchi, WHATEVER! as teen.

Get Butterflytchi: 75-100% training, good care, even generation, ichigotchi, hinotamatachi, as teen.

No time left! Gotta go! Bye!

Vicky Liu :)
Useful tip for this:

Vicky LiuGet Ginjirotchi: 75-100% training, good care, odd generation, oniontchi as teen.
You can also have a Young Mametchi as a teen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back