Tips! Collect them here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
umm lol..wait for it to wake up in the morning or chacnge the time?

hey umm Vicky? How do i get a Nyaotchi in V3? Its so adorable! and Leaftchi and Masktchi XD Please and thank you ;)

i think he meant, like, what happened to me, you need to feed your Tama some snacks. He didnt have enough energy to play.

Battery Tips:When your tama is out of battery, reset and download it. (Don't press the button too hard!) It will turn to normal but it's still out of battery. After about 1 week, you gotta buy the batteries. (Sorry about that.)

Present Tip:

You know the Bear and Action Figure? If your tama is a girl, stage baby, child, or teenager, if you give it the bear, it will not want to wrap it. You need to wait for it to turn into an adult first. Same thing with the boy and Action Figure.

Go to these sites, https://ca.geocities.com/theonlytorn@rogers.../puchitchi.html and https://bellsprout.50webs.com/Tamagotchi.htm for more tips. I'll add more tips later.
i tested the prescent tip on my tama(she's a female teenager).yes,it is true.she just went "BEEEEEP!" when i tried to wrap her bear,although i expected her to shake her head.

Sincerily,

Kate

i tested the prescent tip on my tama(she's a female teenager).yes,it is true.she just went "BEEEEEP!" when i tried to wrap her bear,although i expected her to shake her head.
Sincerily,

Kate
Sorry, Kate. It's suppost to beep.

>_< umm ummm....well how bout Leaftchi and Masktchi? How much i treat my Tama so they'll change to them? ^^"
I got Leaftchi before. Heres how to get it.

Leaftchi: 75-100% training, odd generation, good care, male/female, Nikatchi, Ringotchi, for teen

Masktchi:75-100% training, odd generation, bad care, male/female, Ringotchi, Oniontchi, for teen

Thats for Version 2. And I believe it's the same for Version 3. Well, more teenager posibilities, that is.

Hope I helped! :ph34r:

Vicky Liu :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard that it's impossible to beat or even improve your chances at the bump game... is this true?
No its not, say if you lose on round 1 when first plaing bump, you can still get to round 8 next time round or round 4 etc. so no is isn't true.

Thats strange, it should be able to play games after its had a baby, mine has always done it!
Tamacool, I think sillyboy means the baby.

:blink: im new with my tama and im wonderin wats the pass word for the teddybear
well mean ppl will call you noob >_< but im not mean >_< CACA BABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back