Trapped With The Ghosts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Can you imagine that happening? We are still on earth.." Ella frowned, "...Me.."

"Follow me." Zane said, leading her to an empty room with a jar and a table. He laid down on the table, and held the jar to his chest. "My body is going to disappear in a few minutes. My soul will be in this jar. Then you go on the table like I am, and you can wish for one thing"

"I wish this never happened.." Ella muttered.. "the man was stupid.. And I do not go near stupid people."

Ella shrugged, she didn't really care, they were all going to die anyway.

"So...what would happen if I opened this jar?" Paris thought aloud. "Opps." She opened the jar.

Zane floated out as a ghost. "Cool." He said to himself, changing into a human. "Didn't realize it was that simple." He laughed. "Where's Ella? I need to explain why I was going crazy over her."

Ella walked, or rather, floated around the house.-

Zane ran to Ella. "Ella, sorry I was going crazy over you." Zane blushed a little. "A few minutes before I met you, I got really hungry. In the kitchen were these heart shaped cupcakes. I now realized the cupcakes had a love potion in them." Zane looked at her. "Since you were the frst girl I saw, I fell in love with you."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back