Trapped With The Ghosts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ever thought she put them there?" Paris groans.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I do not care fot thosewho fall heads over heels for me, even if it's only a love potion. It had happened often," Ella groaned, that was the first sentence she had said said without any sign of fear in her voice, she had said that line a lot.

OOC: I'm at a friends, she has WiFi. I guess I might be able to get Victini after all.

Ella floated off into her death scene, she sat next to her dead body and sighed.

Zane walked into a bedroom, laying on a bed, looking up at the ceiling.

Ella felt memories of child's laughter. Ella herself was heads over heels in love.

Zane just stayed in the room. He wanted to escape, but didn't know how.

Zane sat on the bed.He had nothing to do, and no one to talk to. Ella hated him, and Paris probably hated him too.

After a few minutes of looking though the room Paris came across a silver locket. She put it around her neck and it begins glowing green. She slowly opened and discovered she could fly though walls and flout - but only when the locket was open. "Oh, hi Zane!" she says in mid-air.

"Do you think I should give this to Ella? If I can float around the room like a ghost, do you think it will do the opposite for her?" She closes the locket.

"Maybe." Zane didn't really care, he decided the only way to survive was to stay away from the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back