Try this for yourself...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=14pt]I've tried that stuff and nothing happened.I did it to showmy friend it was just a silly rumor.[/SIZE]

yeah! stop cheesing her off all of you!!!!!
[SIZE=14pt]Sorry.I just don't believe and I gave my reason why.You saying that is like saying I can't speak my mind.I just don't believe it.And sorry Amazing cat.I didn't mean to make you be quiet. ^_^ [/SIZE]

It is probably just a coincidence. People might be trying to get people who wouldn't usually swear to say something which is kind of rude. Best not to do it because that is swearing and you might get in trouble.

StarTama :D

I wouldnt do that, especially on a Halloween night, some girls in bathrooms do it and in the news they found a girl killed with blood and scars soo....... I dont believe its true but to be safe dont do it.

They say at 8:00pm,Halloween night, and u bring a Carved Pumkin and it will come alive.

[SIZE=21pt]Im not telling if it works or not![/SIZE] ;)

Last year in grade 8 these grade threes were spreading bloody mary rumors. I wwas freaked out.

Cant believe it. I tried it but it didnt even work. AND im still freaked out ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]Done it! I'm still here i'm in 3rd grade and i'm Not scared at ALLLLL![/SIZE]

Ok, I know that I'm really obsessed with Paranormal and everything, but some of these stories, I don't.. 'believe' (won't mention any)

Alot of people say that "Oh there was blood everywhere" and "Then a knife fell out on the floor!" that can only be our imagination. I do believe in Bloody Mary, however! Every year when my drama camp goes to the theatre, we'd do bloody mary in the mirror. I usually see bright lights when I do it, no axes and blood, wich I think would be a lie. Bloody Mary is an Apparition ghost, and apparitions are the ones that fascinate me ;)

There are some rumours like this going around my school too. Someone said that if you go into a room and turn the lights off, stand infront of a irror and say "blue baby" 16 times, a blue baby will appear in your arms and the mother stands behind you and if you drop the blue baby, the mother will cry and kill you.

I don't believe that any of those types of rumours do happen though. :kusatchi: They are only tricks of the mind. :wacko:

-sk8er girl-
coooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!.i will try it soon how are you ment to get rid of it???

My friend told me that her cousin said that if you switch the light off and shut the door so its completely dark and look in a mirror and say bloody mary 3 times into the mirror the mirror breaks. So i tried it and the mirror actually fell off the wall and smashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
That is old lol!!!! I read on the internet that this girl did that and then after she did it she turned the light back on and looked in the mirror and blood was running down her cheeks...... But I don't know if I beleive it or not...... :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back