Try this for yourself...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This happened to my friends about the Candy man. Ill call him CM from now on.

Jessica (my friend):Are we sure were gonna do this?

Barbera (sister in law): Yes. Now don't be a baby. come on!

Jessica: Ok.

Both: *its night in the bathroom, everything is locked* Cm, Cm come kill us tonight.

Now then the mirror turns black and a white dot very little comes on the mirror* It grows VERY BIG!

Cm: I will kill you.....

Both: *scream loud and unlock everything*

White dot: *disappears and everything is fine again*

The same thing happened to my friend Shenay. We dared her a night before and when we went to school us two never saws shenay that morning. WE WERE FREAKED! We thought she was caught by CM! when she came to school 30 minutes later we were panicing and very worried! We shock her shoulders and said "YOU GOT US FREAKED!!!!" She told us what happened that night she did it.

~SG~

Im with you on the making me not want to go to the bathroom thing! - like i said im scared easily -
I totally agree. I'm going to pm a gide to close this now if possible.

o mi god i did the bloody mary thing last night and when i went to bed everything was fine but when i woke up i now have a huge scratch on my arm ;)
maybe you jst snagged your arm on a nail or something.

If I say you-know-what,I mean,uh.......you know.

There are some video clips about 'her' on youtube.com

BLOODY MARY!! IT HAPPENED MY MIRROR SMASHED AND I HAVE A CUT!!!IT WAS SO SCARY!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, That kinda freaked me out. I got that blood rushing super fast kinda feeling when I saw it. it's probably fake.
What is it supposed to be?

My friend told me that her cousin said that if you switch the light off and shut the door so its completely dark and look in a mirror and say bloody mary 3 times into the mirror the mirror breaks. So i tried it and the mirror actually fell off the wall and smashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
I've done that before. Nothing happened, please abandon the superstition.

My opinion on superstitions:

People just made up superstitions a long time ago just cuz they were bored. Now adults just tell them to their kids to scare them. Superstitions are really dang stupid.

Ok, I'm back and...your right mimitchisrock, I'm going to report this and also bloody mary is not real. She only has a movie. I've never watched it but trust me. M.O.V.I.E - fake. It only happens if it says "Based on a real story" or something like that.

Reported

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back