Try this for yourself...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
**EDITED** ((double post)) :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a idea for all of this non-sense...... I will do the bloody mary thing and take a pic if she shows up....

i dont believe in that dumb stuff (no ofense)
why would God, the creator of earth, (sorry if your religion dont think that) make something so horrible? i doubt he wants things like bloody mary or the candy man coming at ya and killing or hurtung ya

so, i dont believe it. +, i tried it. -zip. nothing happened
Your right. I never tried it and i'm not going to. But ur totally right. Thank you kirara!

I was freaking out until I read ur post. Oh and I did hear that rumor. In my school only 3rd graders try that and spread the rumor. When i was in 3 rd grade i wasn't scared cuz all they said was bloody mary is a ghost in the bathroom. They never said wat she did. :lol:

But then again the devil could have put them there. He's well um evil devilish.

And i just noticed

dEVILish devil just spells evil. Literally!

But then again the devil could have put them there. He's well um evil devilish.And i just noticed

dEVILish devil just spells evil. Literally!
lol true!

Anyways back on topic..

I always thought that if you didn't believe in them they wouldn't haunt you oh well I don't really know now but I dont believe in them..

Maybe its just your mind playing tricks on you and you are letting it so yeah believe what you want but untill I see a real picture of Bloody Mary and The Candy Man and what-ever-else I'm not gonna believe it.

I once did "bloody mary" with my cousins, who happened to have a green tinted light. you close your eyes with the lights off, spinning around saying bloody mary. when you open your eyes, you see blood on the walls. It worked! I saw the opposite color of green- red- projected from my eyes on the walls (if you've ever looked at a light for a really long time, you see spots. It was sorta like that). It was pretty awesome, because at the time i had no idea why it was happining. It was a ghost (see through)-looking red, not like someone painted the walls.

my friends don't even know about bloody mary.

My friend actually tried it it happened to her...NOT really it's not true ha ha

lol it's funny anyway i am going to try it!

though she is now scared(she's a bit hypo all the time always feels like she's in danger)

tamagirl_desy i looked at that photo lol it's funny it looks like someone's just stuck a person infront of a camrea lol!

Ok peeps with all do respect I belive in Jesus and God with all my hart so no im not a beliver of ghost. And if people hav told you about these things happening its most likely that your seeing things so pretty much your minds tricking you and it obviously worked on you peoples. I honestley things these things are a load of crud and dont belive in them somebody is obviously trying to scare you and you belive it all. I am in sixth grade now and am scared to easily but in third grade that was just a little diffrent so blah blah blah yatta yatta yatta to the good part of my story we go! Okay me (Bailey) one of my friends (Taylor) and another one of my friends (Allison) went into the bathroom at school during free time and tried this thing so here is what happened.....

Bailey: Hey Taylor lets do that thing you were talking about.

Taylor: Okay. Allison are you in for it?

Allison: Taylor what do you think?

Taylor: alright move your tokis into thee bathroom and lets do this.

* we turn off the lights and say it*

we hear and bang from in the bathroom and the water starts to run

turns out Allison did that to scare us so my point is this whole topic wins an award from me for being a load of crud while at the same time being a bunch of kids scaring the crud out of each other! Well congrats to this topic for just winning an Bailey's Opinion award. You must be so proud of your accomplishment! I am afficaly leaving this topic. I was better off staying at school today shouldn't of come home sick. I'll be glad if this topic is closed

I think why it doesn't work for some of you is because only some people can see ghosts/spirits. I can't, but I can hear them.. I bet if I try the Bloody Mary thing, I'll only hear some spooky sound.. :ph34r:

well in my opinion those photos are totally and completely FAKE!

they look like they have been painte they've got that feeling about them sorry and yeah they just don't look genuine

any ways i think we sould accept this strange award i'll do the speech:

i accept this award with grace and it's such a pleasure to be here tonight to accept this

oh and i'd like to thank all the people on TT that posted in this topic to help achive our goal to get this wonderful award(WHY DO I KEEP SAYING THAT?!?!?!)anyway i think that everyone else should give a sheepch as well guys and gals wrap it up for me thanks

Okay, That kinda freaked me out. I got that blood rushing super fast kinda feeling when I saw it. it's probably fake.
*shrugs* I have much more...but I lost them. I can't find them again! If I do, I'll show you.

Ok for first of all.. where is bloody mary? Second of all... this topic is making me not want to go to the bathroom....I want a guide to close this now :D
Thats not bloody mary! It's just a random spooky pic!

Don't worry. As long as you don't say her name 13 times at midngiht, you'll be perfectly fine.TRUST ME! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back