TWINS ARE FAKE AND I HAVE PROOF!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

horsegirl9

Reaction score
See these pictures? They are NOT twins! don't be fooled by people who use the item "!!" and take a picture! They are phoney's! These are pics of us using "!!" and not twins!here is the first one... and this one! these are the type of pics they take to fool you!And this one

*edit: links didn't work before now they do...*

ps: i fixed my high school musical link

Last edited by a moderator:
S'all good. I'm just eager to see it. Also, your high school musical link come up as disneychnnel instead of channel.

COOL! no longer will most people be fooled with all this fakey stuff...

no... i personally took a pic of my tama using "!!" showing how people trick you. WHY WOULD I PIXEL IT? BTY i can even give you the password of how to get the clone on V4 (from the shop keeper...)

[SIZE=21pt]BAABACBA[/SIZE].

This one is for V3 but you go to passwords...

[SIZE=21pt]32479-91490[/SIZE]

SEE FOR YOURSELF! YOUR TAMA CLONED BY A MACHINE! but it isn't rare. Can't use it until your an adult though.

ok ... this is kinda akward being the only one here...

if you cant proove it than i dont belive u

also my sis is ta9394... she was there when we took the picture.

(thats why she said she personally took it... and she did.)

my tamagotchi has it... it is called '! !' and it means clone. it only stays there for a few seconds, then it goes away.only adults can use it. IT IS NOT TWINS!!!

but look at dis pic! @_@ it was a tama made ages ago and back den da !! wasn't even invented...
https://i13.tinypic.com/473m987.jpg
MY FRIEND HAS ONE. THEY ARE CALLED MINI TAMAGOTCHI'S AND SHE SHOWED ME TODAY sorry from writing in capitals i didn't know caps lock was on well she was using clone, and they have been invented

my tamagotchi has it... it is called '! !' and it means clone. it only stays there for a few seconds, then it goes away.only adults can use it. IT IS NOT TWINS!!!
thats what horsegirl9 and i are saying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back