TWINS ARE FAKE AND I HAVE PROOF!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I got glitch twins, and happened to get a video- real, I swear! Video!!! :ph34r: And it wasn't the cloe, because as you can see (or some may not clearly see) it's a baby boy and girl! :D

:D //RM :D

Thank you, now we know that twins are truely fake! :D I myself have tried the twin code but it never worked for me. :(

Well, I got glitch twins, and happened to get a video- real, I swear! Video!!! :) And it wasn't the cloe, because as you can see (or some may not clearly see) it's a baby boy and girl! :) :) //RM :)
People have said that when the chest changed them into a baby it never changed them back, we don't know if THIS is true but if it is i suspect that video was recorded when it was still a adult looking like a baby with a real baby... lol AND THE VIDEO IS FUZZY... if it was real i know you would do better than that...

See these pictures? They are NOT twins! don't be fooled by people who use the item "!!" and take a picture! They are phoney's! These are pics of us using "!!" and not twins!here is the first one... and this one! these are the type of pics they take to fool you!And this one

*edit: links didn't work before now they do...*

ps: i fixed my high school musical link
That's [SIZE=14pt]"Clone"[/SIZE] Item.

Last edited by a moderator:
People have said that when the chest changed them into a baby it never changed them back, we don't know if THIS is true but if it is i suspect that video was recorded when it was still a adult looking like a baby with a real baby... lol AND THE VIDEO IS FUZZY... if it was real i know you would do better than that...
Tamas are hard to video on my camera, but it's up to you whether you believe me or not, lol! :huh:

:furawatchi: //RM :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back