Twins are no longer a myth

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
whats rom testing and how do you do it? twinz soundz pretty kool! :(

You guys...that image is fake!!!! Read Some ppl say...Twins and there is proof! I'm sorry, I don't know how to ROM test. ROM testing is a thing Bandai workers put in so they could check everything worked on the tamagotchi. There is a rumor you can connect with an egg by doing this, but I don't know if it's true. There is no way to get twins. Like I said, read that topic and see the images. I am sorry if i seem mean, you are new. I think you should go into help for new owners, and ask you questions. You can ask me too....
You can connect with an egg in ROM Test.

I don't mean to be rude, but on Paint Shop Pro, there's a tool that can double the image of something, then make it blurry. So therefore I'm sorry but I don't believe this is a real picture.

Well, ;) sorry to say this, :( but that pic is so blurry and small, :) that I can't tell if it has been photoshopped or not. :mimitchi: Sorry, but I tried ROM testing and the code but nothing worked, :wacko: so I think that this is a photoshopped FAKE :wacko: I'm sorry, but after so much dissapointment, :eek: I don't think that TWINS :ph34r: :lol: exist. B) SORRY :D !!!

Marierock13 :mametchi:

it isint a real pic i saw the exact pic on google images and put the two pics on top of each otherand they were the same anyway tat foto is edited

As many others have said before, there is an exact copy on google images with ONE tama. This is a fake. Here are my reasons:

1. There is the same exact picture with only one tama on google images

2. Tamaspoon has never replied to this post

3. BanDai has said that there is no way to get twins

Also, there is no way to get twins by ROM testing, HOWEVER, you can use rom testing to put a little "egg" on the friend's list of another tama. Just hold down A, B, and C while pressing reset. Then, when you see a BLACK SCREEN, press A, B, C, and A, and the screen should change each time you press these buttons. You should see ROM TEST now. Then, it will say ROM OK. Next, press A (I think) to get to the CONNECTING screen (stand by). Now, connect with another tama. Then lastly, press reset on the tested tama. Now, on your regular tama, you should see an egg in your friends list!

NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CANNOT GET YOUR TAMAGOTCHI CHARACTER BACK AFTER A ROM TEST!!!!!!!! THIS IS WHAT BANDAI FACTORY WORKERS DO TO MAKE IT READY TO SELL, AND WHEN YOU FIRST TURN ON YOUR TAMA, YOU DON'T SEE "DOWNLOAD" DO YOU?

Hope I helped! :mametchi:

If you're in a bad mood, don't take it out on me. I asked you a simple question.
Queer can be taken as a homosexual insult. That's how I took it. I'm sure someone else would have said had I not.

Apart from the rudeness, I like the fact that you can get twins, but it seems pointless if you can only take care of one of them.
right on!

i like your atitude ^.^

For the people that said it was bump look closer that's a v1 and those two things are the old baby's and baby's can't play bump! <_<

so anyway ive heard alot about rom testing and i while i was fooling with it i got twins! idk its kind of like the same thing as a regular tamagotchi, when you feed it its only one, when you play games its only one, theres only two when its just bouncing around idk kind of a letdown but twins nonetheless:https://img335.imageshack.us/img335/1739/twins0lc.jpg

*Link Fixed* //JX
how do we know you dident just copy the tama using the computer??????? :furawatchi: :lol: ;) ;) ;) :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :angry: :angry: :angry:

also, that [SIZE=21pt]EXACT IMAGE[/SIZE] is here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=65891

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back