Twins are no longer a myth

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw that same egsact picture on Google images w/ one tama on the screen. you just photocopied it :wacko:
exactly.

I don't know why you posted fake pictures, it will just get you reported.

Miss Priss

so anyway ive heard alot about rom testing and i while i was fooling with it i got twins! idk its kind of like the same thing as a regular tamagotchi, when you feed it its only one, when you play games its only one, theres only two when its just bouncing around idk kind of a letdown but twins nonetheless:https://img335.imageshack.us/img335/1739/twins0lc.jpg

*Link Fixed* //JX
Wow twins thats cool I've never had that on my tamagotchi

I don't believe him.

He could of just took a pic of it using the 'clone' item or'! !" i have it and its temporary, but you see double for a while.

How 'bout dem apples!?!??? :wacko:

and if you really want to understand it, you can either read pages 1-10 or you can search it on google... or you could ask someone like a guide... maybe..

[SIZE=8pt]but how do u do i exactly like how do u get into the rom testing or wateva its really confusing cause im new and i dont know anything about tamagotchis[/SIZE]

like how do u get 2 in your screen i dont get it :angry:

plz reply i really want twins :blink:

[SIZE=8pt]but how do u do i exactly like how do u get into the rom testing or wateva its really confusing cause im new and i dont know anything about tamagotchis[/SIZE]

like how do u get 2 in your screen i dont get it :angry:

plz reply i really want twins :blink:

You guys...that image is fake!!!! Read Some ppl say...Twins and there is proof! I'm sorry, I don't know how to ROM test. ROM testing is a thing Bandai workers put in so they could check everything worked on the tamagotchi. There is a rumor you can connect with an egg by doing this, but I don't know if it's true. There is no way to get twins. Like I said, read that topic and see the images. I am sorry if i seem mean, you are new. I think you should go into help for new owners, and ask you questions. You can ask me too....

look, everyone! if you want to understand ROM testing, read the earlier pages! no one will explain it to you, so don't expect then to. You'll just have to actually read the whole thing because about near the middle, there's heaps on ROM testing. And btw, yes, you CAN connect with an egg! i saw my friend do it! But twins, it's a little edgy... Not even my friend(who is an expert at ROM testing, can get twins.) I believe that that photo is fake. You cannot get twins unless you use the morphing potion, which doesnt last very long. I know that picture is fake, because heaps of people saw that exact same picture on google with only one tamagotchi, so please don't believe everything you see, because as haze has shown us, it is very easy to photoshop the picture to make it look like there are twins! I'm sorry people, but you can't get twins! :D its sad, but its the truth!

-Steffi

well i tried the ROM testing and it didn't work so u r lucky!!!! :furawatchi:

if u want a friend or just want advise on tamas just pm me cause i will be glad 2 help

so anyway ive heard alot about rom testing and i while i was fooling with it i got twins! idk its kind of like the same thing as a regular tamagotchi, when you feed it its only one, when you play games its only one, theres only two when its just bouncing around idk kind of a letdown but twins nonetheless:https://img335.imageshack.us/img335/1739/twins0lc.jpg

*Link Fixed* //JX
woah.but..but... :) :( :(

I don't believe in twins,'cause if there were twins in tamagotchi,Bandai or the official tamagotchi page,would it say so.maybe in V4 u could have more tamagotchies at the same time,who knows? :)

-Justin

Even if there is a picture of tama-twins, it still might not be real. I mean, someone could take a picture of it with one tama character inside. Then they could just simply use flash and change the picture to make it have 2 tama-characters inside. I think in the tamagotchi probably no twins exist, but maybe; just maybe twins do exist.

i do think that the pic was just two pic of a baby in different places on the tama and and then you cut ant paste the pic of the baby on to the pic of the tama!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back