Twins are no longer a myth

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasnt taking it out on you..Do you think I would be saying that because you can get twins on Tamagotchis is homosexual.. I think your just masking excuses now..

No one really knows how to get twins.. Playing with the ROM apparantly does it. But I have no idea what a "ROM" is?..

//Haze
Oh yes. I'm making excuses because I thought what you said meant something negative. To me and many others, queer is an offending term. The only way I've ever heard it used was in offense to someone or something else. The way I took it was rude. That's why I asked.

Well Im not going to continue this argument, because its pointless..

But if you looked at the context in which I used it, one would think you wouldnt think of it as a "negative" sentence I made.. I mean you would think a 16 year old would know that..Thats all Im going to say now..

Does anyone know what "ROM" testing is?

//Haze

Well Im not going to continue this argument, because its pointless..But if you looked at the context in which I used it, one would think you wouldnt think of it as a "negative" sentence I made.. I mean you would think a 16 year old would know that..Thats all Im going to say now..

Does anyone know what "ROM" testing is?

//Haze
i say "thats gay" all the time... im not insulting gay guys i just say it meaning "that sucks"... i took "queer" as the same thing. (sorry, just had to give my 2 cents)

anywho.... how do you ROM test?

Thanks, Yeah I will.. I kind of got a bit adgetated..

Ive got some information on "ROM" Testing:

To do a basic ROM test or Connect With an Egg you have to push Reset ,A,B,and C at the same time. Let go of reset first, then the other 3 and you will be at a dark screen. Push A,B,C,A, and the screen should say ROM TEST. Wait and it will change to ROM OK, then push A and you will be at the Stand-By screen for connecting. Just connect like normal.

//Haze

Not completely sure?? Thats all the information I really found out?.. I havent even tried it yet sorry?.. Has anybody tried it.. Ill try get the information on the purpose of a ROM test..

//Haze

Beccca just answered a question on ROM testing in this topic that explains it pretty well i think.

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=33512&hl=

If you do have 2 tamas and connect with the egg from the one that has had the rom test done - you can then get an egg on your friend list - which is pretty cool - i have them on mine. :furawatchi:

Haze that comment was completely unnecessary, it's rude and not to mention offensive. It also does not relate to the topic at all and these forum's are used frequently by younger children who are influenced by what they read. Please reconsider what you choose to type next time, supprized or not. Thank-you.

I said that a few posts before:

To do a basic ROM test or Connect With an Egg you have to push Reset ,A,B,and C at the same time. Let go of reset first, then the other 3 and you will be at a dark screen. Push A,B,C,A, and the screen should say ROM TEST. Wait and it will change to ROM OK, then push A and you will be at the Stand-By screen for connecting. Just connect like normal.
And sebastianhunearl, I dont see what comment in inappropiate?... Is it the one which I said "q****" because, I wasnt intending to mean it like that... If you read my next few posts..

I wish people read through posts before posting comments about me like that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit:

Well Ive checked that picture thoroughly.. And it seems that you CAN photoshop another character onto the screen of your Tamagotchi.. Im not completely sure if this person has done that or not.. Ill have a closer look at their picture. But you can easily make two tamagotchis onto your screen?.. Does anyone want to see how easy it is?.. Ill post a picture with one tama on the screen, then Ill edit it and make it look like two?.. Would that help anyone understand it better?

//Haze

EDIT:

IVE EDITED SOME PICTURE OF MY TAMA'S A WHILE AGO, TO SHOW YOU HOW YOU CAN EASILY MAKE IT LOOK LIKE TWO CHARACTERS:

Here's the normal picture:

https://img355.imageshack.us/img355/7861/withoutedit4by.jpg

Here's the picture which I edited to make it look like twins:

https://img463.imageshack.us/img463/254/edited8zi.jpg

//Haze

hmmm... i dont know... well i guess it could be a glitch or not... i guess its up to you to decide if you believe it or not, and other people cant force you to believe it. :furawatchi: Merry Christmas Everyone

so anyway ive heard alot about rom testing and i while i was fooling with it i got twins! idk its kind of like the same thing as a regular tamagotchi, when you feed it its only one, when you play games its only one, theres only two when its just bouncing around idk kind of a letdown but twins nonetheless:https://img335.imageshack.us/img335/1739/twins0lc.jpg

*Link Fixed* //JX
Congrats On Getting Twins ;) I Don't FUlly Believe You Cause You Could of edited it but it looks real to me And I Like The Color Of Your Tamagotchi!

Fantabulous!!!

Mind ou, you must have got it pressing two buttons at the same time or something, because on ROM test you can only press one buttton at a time for something to happen. Anywaym interetsing, try and find the code to do it... And now, I shall check the image isn't tamepered or changed in anyway. :lol: My first Tama is identical to yours...

This forum has a very unfriendly script that does not allow you to highlight.
LOL, easily solved by using Mozilla Firefox. :unsure:

Hmm, okay I'll give you this one. :p So, it can happen in ROM testing. That is interesting. Can you tell if it is some kind of bug or mistake?Thanks for the picture, that was nice. I enlarged it and fiddled around with it myself. Heh, it doesn't look like you Photoshopped it. :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi:

By the way, when you post a link, please use that little [ https:// ] button.

This forum has a very unfriendly script that does not allow you to highlight.
dosen't it let you highlight any of it?

like spiffy said its solved by using mozilla.....

the photo of the twins looks believable but like haze said it could have been redone on paint or something......

-ryta-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back