Twins are no longer a myth

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Spiffy!
Thats good, so maybe it is possible.. But Im not sure what to beleive?..

//Haze
No problem at all. Can you see any signs of copying on the picture? I don't have any paintshop apart from paint, so i can't do much to check... :rolleyes:

Hopefully, it will be true. :furawatchi:

i atully believe he/she got twins i zoomed in a lot on photoshop and the checkered backround isnt off-place, and also i zoomed in so much i realised that the right babytchi's eyes are facing a little more "upwards" than the othe babychi!

Well Ive been continually looking at it..

But the picture is extremely bad quality.. I think they've re-sized it to make it smaller..

But I'll have another look now, If I can see the background checkers more clearly It would be much easier.. I dont want to make any fake acquasations yet, because Im not completely sure about it.

Yeah I do hope it is true, but its hard to tell.

//Haze

No problem at all. Can you see any signs of copying on the picture? I don't have any paintshop apart from paint, so i can't do much to check... :angry:
Hopefully, it will be true. :wacko:
Whats a rom test so i can try :furawatchi: :rolleyes:

i atully believe he/she got twins i zoomed in a lot on photoshop and the checkered backround isnt off-place, and also i zoomed in so much i realised that the right babytchi's eyes are facing a little more "upwards" than the othe babychi!
So is it real or fake??? :furawatchi:

LOL, perhaps it is a bad resoluion camera... I hope this person posts more images. Is the Marutchi stage twinned too?
Hm.. It must be a pretty bad resolution camera if the pictures are that small.. I think they've re-sized it down..

Im having a look more closely now, and the checkers at the bottom of the screen are much more blurry and uneven than the top. But it may be because Ive inverted the colours..

//Haze

Thanks, Yeah I will.. I kind of got a bit adgetated..
Ive got some information on "ROM" Testing:

To do a basic ROM test or Connect With an Egg you have to push Reset ,A,B,and C at the same time. Let go of reset first, then the other 3 and you will be at a dark screen. Push A,B,C,A, and the screen should say ROM TEST. Wait and it will change to ROM OK, then push A and you will be at the Stand-By screen for connecting. Just connect like normal.

//Haze
which tama am i doin this to the egg¿?¿?

pleez tell

I don;t believe it. It could be a hoax. See, you can transfer Tama's...Like when one goes to another Tama and gives a gift. That could be it. And maybe this person is really good at photo shop. You never know unless you see it in person. :blink:

Yep.. But I dont think it'd be giving a present..

And its not very hard to photoshop a character into the screen.. I did it in a matter of minutes..

I guess only the person who took the photo knows if its definately true or not.

//Haze

I zoomed into the image in Photoshop. It looked real.. However this kind of thing can be easyly pulled off with the cloning tool. :blink:

I'm with Spiffy.. I hope it's true. :blink:

I hope its true also!

But you must admit. It is pretty hard to beleive it, when the person randomly joins, with 2 posts.. Posts a picture and a topic.. Then you never hear from them again?..

//Haze

awh. i was kinda hpoing for tiwns.. HOw could u lie tamaspoon??

I hope its true also!But you must admit. It is pretty hard to beleive it, when the person randomly joins, with 2 posts.. Posts a picture and a topic.. Then you never hear from them again?..

//Haze
Sorry to be the eternal sceptic, but I think you've hit the nail on the head Haze .... no word from tamaspoon for days now... perhaps it's because they are away for Christmas....

Anyway - even IF the twins are real for tamaspoon they must be a glitch because even tamaspoon didn't know how they got them - or at least wasn't able to articulate it in their post.

So there is still no secret code or special method of getting twins that a member can share with us that actually works for everyone.... I stand by my theory ; twins don't exist on the V1 or the V2....

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Yes... It is hard to decide. People go on about twins for ages, and we ask for pictures, we get pictures, and now we are checking they are all correct! ;) Well, I just hope TamaSpoon can perhaps post more pictures, or as TamaMum says, be more articulate and elaborate. B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back