Twins are no longer a myth

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ABBCABCA This is the code you use when your temagotchi dies;after there will be two eggs! so check it out!
you mean if you reset it?? cuz f you do I just tried it and what happens A does nothing, B brings the screen to Download or reset and B again downloads it

you mean if you reset it?? cuz f you do I just tried it and what happens A does nothing, B brings the screen to Download or reset and B again downloads it
and do the rest you end up on the food icon

you can tell the photo is a fake I mean they are looking the exact same way :furawatchi:

Woah, you got TWINS! I knew that they were possible on Original tams, but I never knew they were possible on Connections or Connexions! Tell us how you got them PLEASE! I think it's cool! Let's celebrate!

I dont get what you mean. You make no sense to me. You go to images and write twin tamagotchis, then they say its a fake? :S I am baffled.

Tamaspoon has not even posted in this thing since she\he made the topic soo I think she may be lying. . .

Then on the other hand it could be real cause I zoomed in and I have good eyesight and it all flows evemly. Maybe it's a gitch.

Could you post here Tamaspoon?

I have three questions.

1.What version is this?

2.How do you get them?

3.What is ROM testing?

I wonder what will happen when it evolves? I wonder if just one will grow up? It will be interesting..can't wait to find out! B)

That is AMAZING!

How? I have 2 and they're partners and I only got 1 between them. Is there anything I can do so I don;t have to reset the one that didn't get a baby B)

from Jessica Leigh and Laura Rose

I have three questions.1.What version is this?

2.How do you get them?

3.What is ROM testing?
1) It is a version 1 because it has shirobabytchis and V2's has shiropetitchis.

2) By ROM testing

3) ROM testing is to check if all buttons work and all pixels.

To do it press a, b, and c then reset and let go of them. [SIZE=14pt]NOTE: you will NOT get your old tama back! It has no download cause it needs to be sold after that![/SIZE]

HEY they can have twins my friend a few days ago hers had twins. She named them Logan and Shane lol. But yup it can happen. no lie or rumor it happen to my friend Ashley too. :rolleyes:

HEY they can have twins my friend a few days ago hers had twins. She named them Logan and Shane lol. But yup it can happen. no lie or rumor it happen to my friend Ashley too. ^_^
She means NOT through the mting process by ROM-TESTING.

Wow that is wicked i have tried fiddling with my 2 tamas but i didn,t work maybe u could pM me. whaen your twins die you can also ( dunno if it is true) get triplets

I thought u had to press a b and c then when u hear a long beep let b and c go then press reset still holding a until you see two eggs but how did u do it Tamaspoon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back