TYPOS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Esther you, BUTHEAD!

how dare you advertise that. My curiosity got the best of me. x_x'

Though I do admit, i was laughing so hard when i saw it.

Esther you, BUTHEAD!how dare you advertise that. My curiosity got the best of me. x_x'

Though I do admit, i was laughing so hard when i saw it.
XD Mikey.

I did warn you people. Remember that.

Haha ya like I wanted to say I used to like the like p**** cat dolls and I ended up typing P**** by accident lol. I was embarrassed O,O!

Last edited by a moderator:
KSENIA. Bad twin. You looked up the forbidden website.
And now I feel all bad because you got punished because I unknowingly tempted you with my words of warning.
Don't feel bad, Easterberry. 'Twas my fault... you warned me, and I didn't listen. Don't worry, twinnie.

I always seem to write sex instead of sec. That got me banned on club penguin once, lolio.

Very recently, I made one of the most hilariously disturbing discoveries in the history of ever. With my friend. We wanted to look up something on Youtube [Can't remember what] and instead of 'youtube' I put 'outube'. When the website flashed up my friend and I screamed then fell to the floor with laughter. Don't try it at home, kids, you have been warned. ;]
ESTHER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My curiosity got the best of me, just like Mikey. Please edit your post to block other people from going there. I beg of you, I shall have nightmares from it. X.X

PEOPLE DO NOT GO ON IT!!!!! IT'S SEX RELATED AND IS VERY DISGUSTING!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED BY 3 PEOPLE!!!!!! DON'T GO ON IT!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh lord. I hate typos. Once I was IMing someone and said "rubbers" instead of "robbers." They gave me so much crap for that, infact they still won't let me live it down. ;o;

^And as soon as you said that, I tried it D:
I was astounded at the rudeness of it. Now seriously, 2 people have now said not to try it. Donttttttt do it. I exited, but mummy came in and told me off and took my remaining tic tacs away cuz she thought I did it on purpose. Not good D:

Mine and Maria's signature typos are ''-badword-'' instead of socks. And ''moos'' instead of ''mood''.

I tried. Well.... I was curious! <.<

Rawwwrrrrrrr. So don't do it. Ya. Mom didn't see, so it's okay naooo. But I didn't look around!

When I am trying to spell youtube and im typing fast I usualy spell it 'yotuube' or 'youtueb' I have others but I dont note them lol.
One time I spelled *something* it was a horribly disgusting site!

.. other than that one, yeah, I love typos. I don't really have any 'signature' typos, but I make quite a few.

I love what they end up as.

[SIZE=7pt]EDIT- typo! xD[/SIZE]

EDIT EDIT- You guys have seen *something* too!! 8DD

triple edit- removed the name of it o_O

I hope I don't have to make any more edits... P;

One time I spelled 'outube' it was a horribly disgusting site! .. other than that one, yeah, I love typos. I don't really have any 'signature' typos, but I make quite a few.

I love what they end up as.

[SIZE=7pt]EDIT- typo! xD[/SIZE]
Tess, I suggest you remove your youtube typo. We have many curious people who already tried that because of their curiosity. We don't want more people to be curious, do we?

Usaully it happens when I type fast, like,

Hello= helos ._.

Why= wh7y O_O

Pancakes= pankkaekss (once I typed pankiss xD)

Midna= miadsa 8D

some r cool, like at math class we were trying to find a way to remember the order in making percent in/decrease, and it turned out as a misspelling of sword.

SORD= subtract, original, reduce, divide. :eek:

My freind used to spell "sword" as "SORRD" when he was little :eek:

Sometimes I spell link as lkin

There's already a topic on this.

It's not dead yet.

Anyways,

Maria - Maris [Carly is NOT alone!]

Feebers - Freebeers [LOL!]

Mikey - Michet [How do these things happen?]

Ksenia - Ksneia [ I type waaaaaaaaaay too fast.]

Weiwei - Eiwei [i am so klutzy!]

Poor - Poop

^lol... Eiwei... Gah, I just typed Maris....

Ksenia typed Ksenia as Jesuia once somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back