Unwanted Attention From Guys/Girls

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, when I was in 1st grade we went on a feild trip and we were playing in the dark tunnels and some boy named Wolf started hugging me and swinging me around in the tunnels.

I was 7 freakin years old o_O

This one guy who I really dislike always looks at me, looks at my... yeah... and is so annoying. I hate his excessive swearing and lies about how he drinks and how he drives underage. He follows me around everywhere and expects me to like him.
Do you get any unwanted attention from guys/girls?
Uhh, ima nerd magnet! That means whonce they get 2 know my their all like starring at me and atmit they luv me... :furawatchi: :huh: :huh:

Yeah, you just have to ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist- they'll get over you sooner or later. :furawatchi:

This one guy who I really dislike always looks at me, looks at my... yeah... and is so annoying. I hate his excessive swearing and lies about how he drinks and how he drives underage. He follows me around everywhere and expects me to like him.
Do you get any unwanted attention from guys/girls?
Wait , what is your 'yeah'? Is it your yeaaah or your YEAH? :)

And I like attention from boys ^_^ it makes me self confident. But if its a grown man , then EEEW

This is really weird!

I was hanging out with my friend at the park and this ugly guy I know (who had a crush on me since I was 7) told me to save his phone number. Then I gave him my dad's number! xD

Then this hottie I didn't know came over and said "Hey, do you think you're old for playing fields? *laughs*" (this guy is the cousin of one of my friend's best friends) Then I discovered that he smokes (hes only 14) so now I don't like him.

Then I was walking and a group of guys walked past me and one of them made a creepy noise and waved at me. 0_0 I just laughed and waved back.

I was at my friend's house and her cousin was there too. He sat on a chair next to me and suddenly I felt something on my butt.I turned round and I saw a hand >=[ I tried to kick him but my knee ended on the chair.He was creeped and ran into the bathroom. Consider himself lucky!!!!

Once I was walking home and someone grabbed my butt. I turned round, I was ready to punch,then I realized it was only my mum!! OOPS!! xD

Last edited by a moderator:
The hot dog man tried to molest me one day when I was walking home from school :p

he was like , do you want a free hot dog? So I got it and then he made me sit down and talk to home. then he asked who I lived with. then he asked what I do on the week ends. Then he asked if I have a phone. then he asked for my phone number DX I was so scared so I wasn't thinking so I just said : MY DAD IS JOHN SENA !!! XD then I ran.

Well these boys at school started calling me Emo because my phone went off in class and my ring tone's Slipknot (SLIPKNOT'S NOT EVEN EMO FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!). Then one of them started calling me a whore (sorry if it's inappropriate), a kiddie feeler, a fatso and of course, an Emo. I couldn't help it, but the fatso one REALLY offended me since I'm so self-concious about my weight that I think I'm going to end up on drip feed in Anorexia land so I grabbed his hair and rammed it against the table so his nose started bleeding. Seriously, if you think violence isn't the answer you've obviously not been to my school. Right now I'm trying to completely ignore all the boys and one of the boys who is used to all the attention is going crazy and begging me to talk to him for some reason. And I keep getting asked out by these random people I don't even know.

Oh my gosh.
I totally agree with this. I mean, I appreciate being called pretty or attractive or whatever (especially if it's from someone I like), but being referred to as "hot" makes me feel pretty...

...Pretty uncomfortable, that is.

I don't know why. I guess words like "pretty" and "beautiful" make girls feel loved and wonderful, but words like "hot" can make them feel almost like they're being stalked or threatened, if you know what I mean :( .
I understnd.Think,it just makes girls feel like their getting raped.

Ughh Nate.
Everytime I'm on AIM, he IMs me. And we used to talk, but now the conversation dies after, "whats up?" "nothing much you?" "nm". Blarghh. D:<

It's like, as soon as I take my away message off, he pounces. And then he says cheesy, creep stuff like, "How does it feel to be the most beautiful girl on line?" And at Thanksgiving, he was like, "I'm thankful for you!" ;__;

He asked me out over the summer and I told him no, that I'd rather be friends. Then he asked me out again and I told him the same thing. And he just doesn't get it. -__-

So yeah, I know exactly what you mean.
sounds just like this boy patrick '-' he does the same to me.

ever since kids at school found out i'm bi i get a load of s**t. people scribble privates on my locker, scream when they make contact, and jocks gang up on me and ask me things like which girl i think is hottest or what i've done in bed or with girls.

i'm really not very liked so getting bull is the norm for me..

Yeah.

It seems that really smart but rejected, lame guys like me. "Cute" but mean popular guys always seem to like the popular girls who are barely even pretty. This girl in my class, she's really nice, not very popular, but I don't think she's that pretty, and all the guys like her. Her name is Ebony. (EBONY!!! Seriously, EBONY!!)

Girls hate unwanted attention.It makes them feel scared,un-happy,and unsure of people.

Usually I'm okay with 'extra' attention. But when it gets out of hand, and I tell them to stop, they usually won't. There were three guys that were, like, stalking me at a party I went to. But they stopped immediately when I slammed one of their heads against a wall and pushed the other one down the stairs.

Sometimes the only thing that speaks to guys is violence. *Sigh*

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah this one dude goes out of his way to walk next to me, be in my group, sit next to me, talk to me, he always is looking at me in class.

you know how you can write hi with a calculator? well in the middle of a HUGE test i heard my name and he had the calculator like saying hi. it really gets annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back