ur username

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I pciked a name at random and supernatural was first to pop into my head, and I thought it sounded kinda catchy! And I'm glad I don't have numbers, I just like my username!! ^^

You all see Im uncreative, My name is also my RPG characters, I saw this username on something called "Tamagotchi Community" I loved it, But I made this name my RPG characters before I used it as a Username x.x

well, i had pants in my username for neopets, and then when i came here (like always!) i added pants.

pretty much all of my usernames have pants in them! XD

I picked Tama_ice b/c I wanted to have "tama" in my username, and I was thinking about snowboarding, so I was going to do tama_snow, but that wasn't cool, so I did Tama_ice. And I think SOMEONE, a someone who joined march 8th 2007, copied my username. I'm NOT very happy about that *snarl*.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gejitchi is one of my favourite characters from Morino, and it was the first thing that came to my head.

Here's a description of him (which originated from this website):

Geji[t]chi ("centipede/millipede/icky thing with many legs, often spiny"): Often seen below trees with spiny or thorny flowers. The spiny hairs covering his body not only protect him, but also allow him to rub against the asphalt while running around, thus cleaning the streets.

I picked my name because I love the Warriors book Series and the series is about cats so I just put them together and I got Warriorscats! And it's pronounced Warriors-cats not Warrior-scats. I know that some people just get a little confused so now you know how it's pronounced! Lolz! :wub: :p ^_^

Warriorscats

My username comes from one of my Entamas- The Choco-Silver design.

It's now a v4 design aswell.

I wanted a username for a site way back, at a playpark my dad came up with JimmytheJ and I've used that username for just about everything since.

I have my name because hidatchi was my first v3 adult and it just looked so cool

when it was non-pixelled. The pixel picture looks freaky. :(

I picked my username cause i was bored, Acid~Rain. I was reading through my science text book and seen the Word Acid Rain and thought it sounded catchy XD. My other usernames are gaara_girl_0929 (already posted in this topic), Inuyasha_darkness (i was bored again XD) and kittygirl_0929. But i like Acid~Rain better ^^

My last names Diamond

So diamonddiva is My Nickname ;)

And the 23 is

the year i woz born is 1994

So 1+9 = 10

9 + 4 = 13

13 + 10 = 23

:ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi:

my name is from a game called Harvest Moon. it isnt that good a game (it gets boring after a while) but i remembered the name coz it reminds me of the moon

Liz is a shortened version of Elizabeth(my name) and the ! was random

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back