ur username

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...... i want to change my name to Nina and then i added my last name to it, because i thought it might match my name

my name is from a game called Harvest Moon. it isnt that good a game (it gets boring after a while) but i remembered the name coz it reminds me of the moon
From Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life right? Harvest Moon 64 is much better I've heard. I have it but haven't really had the time to play the game lately. Magical Melodies wasn't to bad and less boring the A Wonderful Life

Anyway I chose my username because when I first started using internet forums it was what I called myself. Pocky is a Japanese Biscuit Stick covered with chocolate and other flavors. I liked Pocky so I thought PockyGirl.

My name is Tammy, but Tammy was taken, so I added an extra 'y'. Yep. That's me. :]

<Tammy3

13 because I wish I was 13, S(sarah)E(frist letter of middle name)A(ace), 24680 because Ilike even numbers.

I was going 4 an otokitchi theme. It really didn't work out, though. Did it?

///Matchy :(

I got Shatagama when I took the first three letters from my name. I wanted something to do with Tamagotchis so I added tama and stuck ga in the middle. Sha-ta-ga-ma.

Also, isn't there another topic like this?

i chose sugarpop75 cuz i luv lollipops and sugar.the letters were just random

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back