V€r$!oN 5!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hiya there!

well, my tama is fine and still only a hoshitchi, and if your wondering why, it's coz naughty me had it on pause!!!

anyway, the bonding percent is really low! and i feel as if my tama is really lonely as it only has one little character on the screen! boo hoo!

anyway, i am gonna search on tama expo, another thing i miss is donating to the king, :-(

there are alot of features i miss! i maybe might fire up my version 4! i can't member what gen i was on.....hmmmmmmm???

woo! it evolved and it is super cute!!!

mikazukitchi! i love the animation when you press C.

it bob's up to the screen and opens it cute mouth and smiles!

the bonding percent is 80! also when i train it, and i choose the crayon option, it draws like a house and a old man??? random but cute!

anyway, i will keep in touch, just busy busy! im going to explore the tama expo and see the stuff that are updated! :D

by the way, my version 4 is .....LOST!!! where did i put it?? i will try and find it!

yep at the moment it is still a teen!

woo hoo! i dont know why i am so happy.... :) lol!

if you set the time to 6:29 pm and wait for a min then you see the parent and the kid raiding the fridge! bless them!

anyway, hopefully will evolve tomorrow, and bonding percent is 100! this is gonna evolve into a sunnytchi, which means that i cant get a pure family, so i am probably gonna go back to an blended family, ah well. i wanna get a kuchipa family next!

i am also on my 5 gen! it would have been more, however, it was recently on pause! :-( silly me! :mellow: :) :)

quick update to say.....nothing has happened! lol!

i was bored so i thought i would add some more and keep you entertained! (i wish!)

anyway, my tama is ok, it just pooped a min ago, but thats ok coz i caught it jus in time! ^_^

how pleasant?

there are so many cool places in tama expo to visit, however, in the actual places, there is hardly anything to do!

oooohhh! guess what! i found my ver 4!!! it was in it's little pouch! so happy that i fount it! biiiig relief!

so i may start that up and see how that goes..... depends wether i can find the batteries! :)

hello! i fancied a new colour of the writing! hehe!

anyway, back on the point....

i'm officially on gen.....6!!

it all happened so fast! anyway, it evolved into a sunnytchi and when it did that i married it to a Uhyotchi!

then they evolved into parents planetchi and memepapatchi!

they had three healthy babies! sooo cute!

omututchi-son and leader!

omututchi-daughter

futabatchi-son

they are so happy!!! and i couldnt believe that you could get the babies on a little potty!!! so cute!! the little duck one!

i am hopefully trying to get a kuchipa family so i am experimenting on stuff!

update later! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE!!!

my tamagotchi has just evolved! woo!

son=ahirukutchi

daughter=belltchi

son=mattaritchi

not different ones but still, it is cool! :huh:

i am hoping they turn into good characters, i like interesting characters! :huh:

well, post later, byeeee!

well they are asleep at the moment, and there bonding percent is only ten! :lol: i gotta get it up!!! anyway, update will be tomorrow hopefully!

it depends...i have homework to do.

i cant believe i am on the 6th gen!

as a over view i have had all these characters:

ahirukutchi

mousetchi

tororotchi

korokotchi

mamekatchi

shelltchi

kutchipatchi

mametchi

hotteatchi

mattaritchi

metaboritchi

mamapatchi

belltchi

chamametchi

mametchi

itchigotchi

violetchi

furikotchi

yonepatchi

kizatchi

mamametchi

planetchi

iwatchi

hoshitchi

mikazukitchi

memepapatchi

omututchi

futabatchi

i think that is about it..... lol!

too look at the characters>>>>>click!

well, they evolved into something that i have forgotten! ^_^

i forgot that they wasnt asleep and by the time i got to see them they had evolved into adults!

shelltchi was one of them and also korotchi.

but they evolved into bad characters! all except for one! hehe

i got a:

son: mukugetchi

daughter: potetchi

son: hatugatchi!!!!!

now i can get a secret character!!! wooo! :D so excited! so i will update as soon as i feed it a sesame pudding!

worst thing happened ever!

nothing happened! i fed it a sesame pudding and it didnt even change!

whats happened!?! ^_^ im gonna have to ask!

from me, a very upset person

i used it again and it worked!!

the first time must of been a glitch! but still i have a kuromametchi! woo!

anyway, i wonder wether i will mate with a makiko?? or are they too rare to get? ^_^

worst thing happened ever! 

nothing happened! i fed it a sesame pudding and it didnt even change!

whats happened!?! ^_^   im gonna have to ask!

from me, a very upset person
Sorry.. but, only the MAIN character will evolve in to specials. :{ Sorry if I cant post.

Sorry.. but, only the MAIN character will evolve in to specials. :{ Sorry if I cant post.
hiya,

first of all, you shouldnt really be posting in my log. feel free to PM me but not post.

second, your wrong, the tama doesnt have to be the main character to evolve into the special character's. they can be any side.

anyway, back to the log!

i mated my new kuromametchi with a memetchi, and got a lovley family! three kids again!!

they just evolved into children.

daughter: belltchi

son: ahirukutchi

daughter: sakuramotchi

great family!! i have never had a sakuramotchi, so i'm off too look her up and find out about her more. i will update about her soon. that's if there is any info! :) [/color

well i have just read a really good growth chart! it was from tama-zone a clickable link to that will be at the end!

anyway, i fount out that sakuramotchi is part of the "smart" family so i think instead i'm going to try and achieve to get a smart pure family (Mame) i know......i keep changing my mind! but there are so many different and cool thing to choose from! anyway, gotta get that bonding percent higher now. cya later for a update!!!! :angry:

EDIT: this is the link to the growth chart, i forgot about it! and also, i updated my old version 4 log! :angry: ***

Sorry, i havent updated in ages!

i was away, and that means that my tamagotchi's were on pause!

so i will update properly, when something exciting happens!

Well, looks like they have evolved into smart people!!!

just give me a second to get my happiness out....

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!

*Ahem*

anyway, they evolved to:

chamametchi

mamekatchi

ichigotchi

i am hoping to get that mame family.

the bonding percent is 100 so good luck to me! ;)

i cant believe i am on my 7th generation as i have had it on pause quite abit!

they evolved and i have a...

Chantotchi!!!

mametchi!!!

memetchi!!!

MAME family here i come!!! <_< -_- :nazotchi:

Well, i am absolutley over the moon!

i have the tama's i want and im going to get the family i want!! WooHoo!

Well, i am trying not to ever put it on pause anymore, as it is ruining my generation's running smoothly!

Well, i am going to explore tamatown..... :mellow: ;) :nazotchi:

Yay!

i finally managed to mate my Mametchi with a chantotchi, it took me hundreds of times! But it was worth it!

So mametchi said goodbye to his sister's, and parents. He then left me two cute eggs!

They evolved into mamametchi and papamametchi, cute couple!

Now the babies eggs have cracked and I have two mimifuwatchi's. I just put them on the potty! I didn't know you could do that!

I will update when they evolve! :furawatchi:

Well, they evolved into adults already, and they were recently doing a animation, i dont even know wht it was though!?!

Anyway, I will aim for a meme family next! Exciting or what??!!??

The generation's are expaaanding!!

well, i married off mametchi to the dating show, to a lovezukintchi, very romantic!!

They had three healthy babies! Two girls and a boy!

Girl: sakuramotchi

Boy: mousetchi

Girl: belltchi

Well, i will update sooner, I am just exploring the In's and Out's of tamatown!

...Yet again! :puroperatchi:

Latest posts

Back