V€r$!oN 5!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay! I have used the dating show and had three gorgeous babies!

I kinda miss having ma' fave character on the screen! But now I will be looking forward to the Meme family! :furawatchi:

Well, TamaExpo is the same, traffic jam's all the time. To be honest with you, I am getting bored of the Ver 5, it kind of repeats it self. :kuribotchi:

I really want a unique tamagotchi, like a rare one! :hitodetchi:

Maybe some day... :huh:

Woo! My three gorgeous babies evolved into three wonderful children!

They managed to raise up there bonding percent only up to 10%, just for now! ;)

I have played shoes pairs and managed to get jackpot!!!! :(

Well, off to answer some questions!

Um, I think I forgot to tell you what children I got!

Belltchi, Ahirukutchi and Tororotchi.

Well, bonding percent has went up to 20! Slowly and steady! Nothing much really, I never bother going on TamaExpo anymore, I never manage to get anywhere.

OOOH! I remembered something!!! I MAY be getting another tamagotchi ver 5 tomorrow!!

That's if they are in stock!! EXCITING OR WHAT??!!??

No luck! There were no tama's what so ever, except for version 4's and version 4.5's, and believe it or not, there were a couple of version three's!!!

Well, tama's have raised there bonding percent up to 40!

But right now I have to go and work on some homework! :(

Bye!!! ^_^

TEENS!!!

Ichigotchi

one that looks like a bomb, bakugutchi...something like that! lol

and chamametchi.

Seem's to me they are going to the Mame family, instead of Meme! <_<

I'm going to have to work on that, but now I need to go back to homework! But after I answer a few questions!

HeeHee! ;)

They are adults now!

But the wrong one's!!

Grrr... I am very annoyed and just want to move onto the next generation... ;)

Not allowed to use the dating show just yet, so I am pretty bored, and by the sounds of that, it means this log is probably pretty boring too!

Let me think of positive thoughts!!!

*Meme family Meme family Meme family Meme family Meme family Meme family Meme family Meme family Meme family Meme family Meme family Meme family Meme family Meme family Meme family Meme family Meme family Meme family Meme family Meme family Meme family Meme family Meme family Meme family Meme family Meme family *

Lol! I AM CRAZY!

Well, they are children now...Oops missed out on alot of info!

*Rewinds.....*

Ok, so I mated it with a mametchi and they had three babies!

Two mimifuwatchi's and a omutchi

they have evolved into children, a sakuratchi and mousetchi and another one!!! which I have forgot... ( my tama is upstairs and I can't be bothered to go get it!)

I bet your thinking, " how can she leave them up there on their own!!??!!"

Well, they are upstairs so that's ok!

I'm gonna go and check out the rest of the site!

Cya!!! :)

They are still children!

And I am still bored!!

I have been looking up lots of stuff on the internet and a new tamagotchi corner shop should be coming out soon! Hopefully this summer time!

That should keep me occupied! <_<

Its been aaages!!

Ever so sorry! But I was busy with homework and a few exam's.

The tama's evolved into adults now, but sadly not the meme family! :) I am going to have to start again!

The whole version 5 is very annoying now, I get bored quickly! :D But I will still carry on!

Well, right now I have three kids, which this time will surely evolve into the Meme family!

If not then I am going to get my tamagotchi and smash it into billions of tiny pieces!

Just joking! I would never do that, but I do get very annoyed!

I recently was playing on tamagotchi corner shop 1, That helps time pass pretty quickly! I say it is an awesome game, definatley something you should buy! -_-

i smell like cheese
I did not type this, someone has hacked into my account, so apologies for that.

Anyway, they are children at the moment:

mousetchi

belltchi

sakuratchi (whatever that name is!)

Well, moving on now nothing much to say, but I wonder who hacked into my account... :(

well, today they are alright, there bonding percentage is 60 now! so im very happy!!! 

when you click button c the animation is really cute, the middle tama kisses the other two and then the other two kisses the middle one. then cute little love hearts come and join together to make a big love heart. the animations are different depending on how much your bonding percentage is.

well, there isnt much more to type, i'll tell you abit more about the actual tama, the sound is very different compared to the other tama's.

the toilet is alot faster than the others too.

the time doesnt take ages to slide across, it just appears and also instead of the little hearts below the time its a mini house and there is a small black blob tama thing (sorry, dont know the name.) and its eating the houses.

there is loads more new stuff aswell. it's great!

update soon, stay tuned!!! :gozarutchi:
i thing the house thingys are muffins

i thing the house thingys are muffins
Glad to hear the reply, but could you please put this into a PM next time? :( Thank you!

I know, I know! It has been ages since I have even touched this website! never mind the log!

So sorry, I was caught up in alot of stuff, but I'm all untangled now and ready to start being abit more involved! :eek:

Well, the tama's are absolutley fine! I still havent managed to get my wonderful Meme family yet! :hitodetchi: It's because I get bored of the version 5... :mellow: Sorry if that makes anyone upset, but it is starting to get on my nerves!!

I have three little babies at the moment, and as ashamed as I am, they are on pause! :) 'Dun Dun Duuun' I will take them off it, but just not now!

Other news:

I have still been searching up that tamagotchi corner shop 3! It will be releasing soon hopefully, I can't wait!!! When I say soon I mean like a few months! Lol!

Well, I will update tomorrow, Promise!

oopsie! I broke that promise!

It's been ages yet again!

So so so so sorry, didn't mean to let you down!

My actual tamagotchi is on pause (again!) so I will be updating later on to tell you how it is going, and if not later than definatley tomorrow!!

Stay tuned, will I keep my promise this time??? :D

Yes!!! I kept my promise!!!

Well, my tama's are fine, they are babies!!

This time for sure, I will get the Meme family!!!

Well, this is gonna be short as I am going to check out other parts...Later!!

Hey there!

Hope life is alright in summer time for all of you, it is ok here...not much sunshine though.

Tama's are fine and I am just working on getting that Meme fam'!

Well gots-ta-go!

;) :) :)

My tama's have been on paused ever since...

What a boring log, I bet your thinking!

Anyway,[SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMATALK!!!![/SIZE] :mimitchi:

Latest posts

Back