v3...do you have any?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DO YOU HAVE A V3 TAMAGOTCHI

• no, i cant find them anywwhere

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes i have 1

• yes i have 2

• yes i have 3 or more

• no but m getting one soon

• what is a v3

• i dont want one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nope. i'm trying to find one of the black ones though. hehe. they just started showing up in ebay whoopie! but i'm buying it from tru or toys r us. mwahaha

*bamcr*

Do you have a v3? Well, if you do, do your codes work? Cause I got one at walmart and I keep on typing the codes in but they never work! It always ways, ERROR. :furawatchi: And I have no idea what to do. Does it have to be a grown up?

P.S. I'm new here! :lol:

how can you not like it everyone desevres a tamagotchi V3 that is totally wrong but every one has different opinions

I got my V3 at Toys R Us. Then I went a couple days later to get another one but they were all sold out. But the colour that I got was the pink with ice creams on it :huh:

I have 3 tamagotchis one is a v1 one is a V2 and one is a V3.

I got every version

:( I got one at toys-r-us its the pink-purpley ice cream one! :angry: i got the same one as danielle23 i also have 3 tamas v1 v2 and v3!

All of the toys r us stores are sold out, but i found one at Wal*Mart. It's the Silver one with black trim!!! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back