v3...do you have any?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DO YOU HAVE A V3 TAMAGOTCHI

• no, i cant find them anywwhere

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes i have 1

• yes i have 2

• yes i have 3 or more

• no but m getting one soon

• what is a v3

• i dont want one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant wait to get 1!!! I found like a ton of money in my piggy bank and some around the house so Im putting it to good use and gettin 1 soon!

I cant wait to get 1!!! I found like a ton of money in my piggy bank and some around the house so Im putting it to good use and gettin 1 soon!
Im thinkin about gettin a tropical green flower 1.

i have a blue camo one but i losty it and cant find it anywhere!! :lol:

I have one v2 and 1 v3.

v3- transclucent yellow

v2- hot pink hibiscus

I used to have a v1 but I broke it trying to debug it. : ( I wish I hadn't tried debugging it. Although, my friend has one v1 she never plays w/ anymore, so I just might ask her if I can have it :)

:lol: ~*Ally*~ ;)

I used to have a version 2, it broke. Good news! I got another version 2! Bad news. It broke to. Great news!!! I got a version 3!!! Am on generation 2!

Do you know how to get the picters?

TELL ME HOW TO GET THE PICTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. I got my ver.3 at wal-mart.

I have 1 V3, it is white with zebra stripes. How come no one has said they have that one? :mimitchi:

I have a yellow see through one I got on Feb.7, and a blue bubble one I got on Feb. 10.I got them both at target.Both times they were the last ones.So hurry and get them!!!!!!!!!!

I live in Puerto Rico and I got mine at K-B-Toys. I got it on March 8th, and it's the zebra striped one.

If its here its definetly in the states.

My tama- :furawatchi: ^.^

I don't have any money at the momeant, but even if I did, I can't find them anywhete, I don't think they're out over here in england.. :mellow:

well i have 2. the first one is lemon-lime coloured and see-through sort of. the other one is like water, with blues and greens and stuff. :p its too bad that you can't get version 2 characters on a version 3. that would be soooo much! -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back