V3 Souvenir 32 has finally been discovered!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think it proves it

• Well, Duh! It's in the code!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! It looks like the truth to me...

• Maybe...

• Of course not! It proves nothing!

• Nope! It's a scam!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! The 32th souvenir!!! :) I went to the king today for the first time! I'm just happy to do that, let alone 32 souvenier!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
i donated 35,000 tamapoints to the king! what is the password? i am not lying!

I think it's true because another post said someone had confirmed with bandai. They could be lying though. <_<

They aren't lying, and this is not a rumor. It is completely true <_<

Binary & Spudi have posted screen grabs of it:

https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g310/bin...mouspicture.png

I will quote what Spudilike said:

EDIT: I have just done the same as you- and after 30mins of entering the fishing pole code in (without claiming the pole on my toy) I too got the famous picture come up- but like everyone else has said- when I entered the code I did get the fishing pole instead.
//Haze

how about filling your items up and then visiting so you cant get the fishing pole or whatever?

it seems 2 b a bug on the site, dont think the problem is at the tama

This is intresting. I got the fishing pole, so when I came again, It said that I had gotten the famous picture, but it is indeed the same password as the fishing pole. I just got an error when I put in the password. Maybe they just abandoned v3 tamatown now that we have v4 tamatown.

please if u want to post that cheat do it the right way

its not enough 2 set the username, u have 2 put in the grandparents-pw and the hexcoce 9f 4 the picture

however, your link wont work that way

this may confuse people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back