V3 Souvenir 32 has finally been discovered!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think it proves it

• Well, Duh! It's in the code!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! It looks like the truth to me...

• Maybe...

• Of course not! It proves nothing!

• Nope! It's a scam!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
please if u want to post that cheat do it the right wayits not enough 2 set the username, u have 2 put in the grandparents-pw and the hexcoce 9f 4 the picture

however, your link wont work that way

this may confuse people
https://v3.tamatown.com/cgi-bin/Tamatown.cg...00000000&u=USER

this is the proper link. You only need to fill in your username where it says user. directly clicking the link and hoping to get it WILL NOT WORK. you have to write this in your browser and replace USER with your own username.

and yes it does work because I have the famous picture. It's the Mona Lisa

r u sure ?

this link wont take u 2 a website, it gives out a codeline including the pw u need

r u sure ?this link wont take u 2 a website, it gives out a codeline including the pw u need
yes. Positive. It will take you to a blank page with a small bit of writing on it, then where it says "password up" and password down is the password u need. "up" being the top part of the pass, and "down" being the bottom half.

SOUVINEIR 32 IS DEFINETLY IS THE SECRET PORTRAIT.

I KNOW!!!!

FRom a website I got the password for it and it is on my tamagotchi right now. I have had it fore a while know and I knew it before this ;)

Yes sorry everyone, im terribly sorry to mention it, but.... its for the v3's. I started this topic during the v3 period, then the v4's popped out. Sorry if i dissapointed anyone :huh: :( B)

tamagirl14, THANK YOU! IT WORKS! I don't know how you ever found out how to do that, but thanks so much. I've always wondered where 32 was. =D :lol: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi:
no problem guys! Glad I could help!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back