V3ssss!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a picture of a V2! Bandai just came out with V2. How could they have V3 yet? I think that was a scam.

this is definitely and unmistakably fake. that site doesn't even know how to spell tamagotchi correctly. there is no such thing as a v3.

OK. I just received an automatic reply from Bandai saying that I will probably get a response from them in 2-4 days. I also sent them links of the "scam" websites. Hold on for a little longer. If it is fake, maybe they can tell the companies that claim they sell v3s to stop.

Krystal Jade

there is no such thing as a v3.... And Thats A V2
how do YOU know? and don't be such a downer!!! that is a v3!! If it is not then how come it has V3 on it?! HUH HUH!? What do you mean there is no such thing?!?!?! and how do you KNOW!! they might come out with one so don't say there is no such thing just yet...? JUST YET!!

[SIZE=21pt] PROTEST! PROTEST! [/SIZE]

Well, its not very hard to get a picture of a tamagotchi, and write V3 on the front now is it??

And I dont think they'd appreciate being called a "downer"

Thats tamagotchi on zoon, says Tamagotchi connection.. And someone has written v3 on it..

//Haze

how do YOU know? and don't be such a downer!!! that is a v3!! If it is not then how come it has V3 on it?! HUH HUH!? What do you mean there is no such thing?!?!?! and how do you KNOW!! they might come out with one so don't say there is no such thing just yet...? JUST YET!!

Heh, you fall for Photoshopped pictures pretty quite easily.

I was hoping that was just a pre- V-3 picture. Oh well. I'm not believing it any more.

As Mothra said, that was a photoshopped picture. It's easy to take a picture of a blue candy V2, scan it into Photoshop, and type in big bold letters over it "V3".

What do we mean, there's no such thing? Just that. There is no American V3, period. Only in Japan is there a "V3" and it's not even called a V3, it's called the Cho Jinsei Enjoy Life Tama.

You're right, they might come out with a V3, just not within the next year or two or three.

there is no such thing as a v3.... And Thats A V2
no!! look at it again suckaaa it says in giant letters [SIZE=21pt]V3[/SIZE] across the screen!!!!!!!!!!!

dont you see? THERE IS NO V2!!!! that is a version 2 with a stupid letters saying V3. NO SUCH THING! A SCAM! that tamagotchi is really a version 2 and has the same basics.
prove it

They advertised a v2 right before v2s came out it was a pre-order, when mine and my roomates arrived it was a V1 that site is scamming people.When I tried to contact them, they claimed that they were V2s but the V2s doesnt have the Dance game on it. The V1 does. Be warry of that place.
why wouldnt you want a V1?? they dont make um anymore and they are way more valuable than a common ol V2....I understand that if you ordered something you want what you ordered....but geez o and by the way..if you are old enough to have a roommate you are too old for a tamagotchi

It's a V2. I should know. that has the same design as my thing with the word V3 pasted poorly onto it. :D
beleive what you guys want to but dont make such a big deal about it gosh!! i didnt say it was "set in stone" a V3 I just saw the sight and thought it was interested and all of you would be too so BACK OFF

the reson the picter is a v2 is because they dont have a picter for v3 yet. :D shez
I know really!!! If they arent out then they wouldnt have the pic until Febuary!!! GOSH! thank you so much for posting this

And that blue candy one is a V2, sorry to burst your bubble.
we know that that is a V2 design but as "the crow" said, they would not have a picture of something that doesnt yet exist!!!!!!!

this is definitely and unmistakably fake. that site doesn't even know how to spell tamagotchi correctly. there is no such thing as a v3.
lol

amen

Well, its not very hard to get a picture of a tamagotchi, and write V3 on the front now is it??And I dont think they'd appreciate being called a "downer"

Thats tamagotchi on zoon, says Tamagotchi connection.. And someone has written v3 on it..

//Haze
downer

ya! YOURE ONE TOO!

but geez o and by the way..if you are old enough to have a roommate you are too old for a tamagotchi
Hey wait a minute there! There are plenty of us older people who collect. Teenagers male and female, college age, moms, dads and even grandparents collect these things.

I have collector friends my fathers age! They are the only ones who can afford to collect the high end ones. :D

I know plenty of moms who collect and play with these with their kids. heh, they just don't come on these boards.

I'll stop my rant now but really, you never know who you will bump in to on these forums. :huh:

There are people in their 20's and 30s here. You just don't know who they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back