V3ssss!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
why wouldnt you want a V1?? they dont make um anymore and they are way more valuable than a common ol V2....I understand that if you ordered something you want what you ordered....but geez o and by the way..if you are old enough to have a roommate you are too old for a tamagotchi
i have 4 or 5 v1s thats why i dont want another one. and the color they sent i already have.. i ended up giving it to my niece and a birthday gift.

Well im not going to say anymore because the proof is out there, Bandai has denied it, and if there is a V3 out there it is a fake. If its not made by Bandai it is a fake. And if they use the name "Tamagotchi" on thier product or use any of the Tamagotchi Characters, That company better prepare for a lawsuit cause Bandai would sue them up the rear end. You can go to Tamagotchi.com and see these new designs...... these new designs come out in Febuary, thats why they think its a V3, but its just V2 being rereleased with new designs. As i said the proof is out there. Open your eyes and look at it.

But "The Crow" isnt real, just like that picture.
what do you mean not real?? "the crow" is the name of the person that pasteed one of these comments

no!! look at it again suckaaa it says in giant letters [SIZE=21pt]V3[/SIZE] across the screen!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone typed that over a picture of a V2 to try and trick kids into buying more V2's.

A couple things: First, don't call someone a "suckaaa", because it's mean. Second: Although your use of exclamation points doesn't stretch the page, you don't need that many.

Thanks for your time <_<

Someone typed that over a picture of a V2 to try and trick kids into buying more V2's.
A couple things: First, don't call someone a "suckaaa", because it's mean. Second: Although your use of exclamation points doesn't stretch the page, you don't need that many.

Thanks for your time :D
Exactly, its called "False advertisment" and its out there everywhere. People tricking little kids and even dumb adults like myself into pre-ordering something thats not the correct thing jsut so they can make a quick dishonest buck. Poocashell you will learn the real world isnt a bunch of daisies and roses. Its vicious out there. They're are people that feed off the inocent minded. Everyone sometime in thier life comes to this realization, it may take longer for others to do so. But just heed everyones warnings. I myself am not out to prove something by trying to convience you that its a froud. Im just trying to tell you the honest truth and its up toy ou to believe it. If you dont want to hear this stuff then stop posting topics that are invitations to critism. Im sorry to say that and its not like me to be this way, but im only trying to help. Like I said its up to you whether or not you want to listen to the truth because people find out for themselves life isnt like a big box of chocalate covered cherries.

[SIZE=21pt]yes there is!!!!! there just not in stores! i want one! i want one!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
Wow. You must be quiet the genius. *Cough*not*Cough*

V3 isn't real. It is a scam.

it took a while for v2 to come out, i doubt v3 would be out by now

SIZE=7]IT'S A SCAM! :furawatchi:

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
*Childish spam removed by Admin*

Last edited by a moderator:
If Bandia says there`s no V3s, there isn`t. I just wish there wuz. They sounded really kool. :D
THERE ARE TAAGOTCHI V3'S!!! and I have Internet PROOF!!! i was [] this close to buying one! heres a link...https://www.toywiz.com/tamagotchiboyversion3v3.html

THERE! theres so many people trying to PROOVE that there isn't a v3, but, hey! THERE IS! ive seen them EVERYWHERE! its like theyre haunting me! muahahahha.... ;) like so, most people thought there WOULDNT be a v2, but check out how many of THOSE people actually got v2's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back