V4.5 characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol thnx mine is purimatchi or something looks hidious :rolleyes: i love love kutchipatchi :p

:nazotchi: Tamagotchi's Rule!!! Do you love Tamagothci's??????????? Write back! See Ya!!!

oooooh! thank you very much! :D Iv'e been searching the whole internet for the one that looks like a party favor! :( It turned into a URAmametchi just this morning. :D :( :p :wub: :rolleyes: Iv'e been aiming for him! Unfortuanatly at the cost of banning tamas in class :ph34r: :( I take care of him 24/7 for 4 days it finally paid off! :D :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
all of the babies and todlers are existing characters.same with ichigotchi and some other ones. look and see for yourself on tamagotchi.com (bandai's site) for more info.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

cool cool cool but what does the orange part meen??? lol never mind omg i haven't been on tama town for AGES!

coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!! ;) yay i got my tama last week its called lucky! :D and its an adult :( Ura something lol already forgottenn

Thanks! Is that every character? I'm surprised Mametchi and Mimitchi are in there, since they aren't Uratama characters. Universal maybe?
[SIZE=21pt]YES they are because in every tamagotchi each character gets rarer and rarer..[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back