V4.5 characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone go on to www.clubpenguin.com its for children u can chat and even become a member and decorate ur house or wear clouthes! cool huh!! yup yup!! :) :) :D :p :D :D

* TOPIC PINNED *

Using D-Best's packet capture method, I found the list of v4.5 characters and copied their images as they appear on TamaTown. Click here to see a chart of V4.5 characters.

Note: when you click the link, an image will appear scaled to fit your screen. If you move your mouse over the image, the mouse pointer should change into a magnifying glass with a plus (+) in it. (If it does not, click the image first, or press F5.) When it's as such, click the image to see it full size.

*news flash: Bandai has finally posted a v4.5 character chart on their web site. Click here to see it.*
hmm very unusual,but cool.

* TOPIC PINNED *

Using D-Best's packet capture method, I found the list of v4.5 characters and copied their images as they appear on TamaTown. Click here to see a chart of V4.5 characters.

Note: when you click the link, an image will appear scaled to fit your screen. If you move your mouse over the image, the mouse pointer should change into a magnifying glass with a plus (+) in it. (If it does not, click the image first, or press F5.) When it's as such, click the image to see it full size.

*news flash: Bandai has finally posted a v4.5 character chart on their web site. Click here to see it.*
hey im just wonderin other than the carecters is there a diffrence from the v4 and the v4.5? ;)

hey everyone go on to www.clubpenguin.com its for children u can chat and even become a member and decorate ur house or wear clouthes! cool huh!! yup yup!! :( ;) :angry: :D :huh: :(
i know CP is the best site EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF U R READING THINS GO TO CLUBPENGUIN.COM RIGHT NOW! :D ITS MADE FOR KIDS AND ITS SO MUCH FUN!

great but i need a v4 groth chart....u got one?

:(

~doglover10 :eek:

remember: Keep it cool :(

i have a urayattatchi and it is quite ugly if i do say so. ts compeletly black on my screen

This is so awesome! I got a young ura violetchi for my very first teen and I am over the moon happy! I wish i knew more about the skill poinys though, and how to get a ura violetchi as an adult....

anyone got ideas?

ps. my tama currently has 45 funny 38 gorgeous, and 16 spiritual points. also, i gave her omelets, cherries and melons. my toddler was kuripotchi and i played lots of tug of war and always kept her very thin, even though i gave her snacks to get her to play games now and then. Her hearts never dropped past one empty on either happy or hungry.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back