V4.5 characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is so cool!

Thanx for the awsome character

chart,it is very helpful :D

~Ariana

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!! i think its sooo cool that i just added it to my photobucket acount! ^_^ :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi:

That's AWESOME!!!

It seems weird that they have Ura charachters. (ie Ura Memetchi) Some of the charachters are so weird (to me) that they look like they shouldn't even be there! lol

The crackertchi teen is my absolute favorite! I can't wait to get a boy on my v4.5. I have one! I got it from amazon on thursday!
Could you post some videos on here or Youtube i cant wait till it comes out in Austalia.

Some are very weird looking, but that's very cool. :) Hopefully I can get a V4.5 soon....Just need a ride to Target. ;) I really want the red butterflies one.

WOW! Thanks for posting this. I love the new characters. I can't wait to see them on the V4.5!!!!

cool! I like alot of the new teens, and crackertchi and yakanchi are one of my favs on the chart.
ME TOO!!! is there v4.5 out in T.N?

Cuz i want one!!!!!

Does anyone have this character chart in a .gif or .jpg format? Thanks in advance to anyone who can convert it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back