V4.5 characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm Is Tamagotchi v4.5 Out YET COZ IM DYING FOR 1 HEHE PLEASE W/B THANK U N FOR PEEPS WHO DUNNO WOT W/B IS ITS WRITE BACK CYA!!! :D B) B) ;) B) :D :blink: :( :wacko: :lol: ;) :D

I can't believe it! They wrote down Mametchi, Memetchi, Mimitchi, Violetchi and Goratchi as new characters!!!!!! :p :)

Actually, I realized something might be wrong with the chart. I connected my V3 violetchi with my V4.5 and it was a nazotchi on the friend list. Are you sure you can get regular V4.5 violetchis? Bandai said so, but I'm not sure 'cause it was a nazotchi.

I can't believe it! They wrote down Mametchi, Memetchi, Mimitchi, Violetchi and Goratchi as new characters!!!!!! ;) :)
Well as a matter of fact, none of the characters are new. Most characters came out around 2006 on the Uratama.

Actually, I realized something might be wrong with the chart. I connected my V3 violetchi with my V4.5 and it was a nazotchi on the friend list. Are you sure you can get regular V4.5 violetchis? Bandai said so, but I'm not sure 'cause it was a nazotchi.
I don't have a V4.5, but I think I know the problem. If they are not available on the version you connect with, it'll come up as a different character, like Nazotchi, etc.

My favourite character is the UraVioletchi.

Thanks a Bunch Binary! That helped. ;)

Thanks Binary you did a great job finding

the characters and finily I know what my tama is =D

Last edited by a moderator:
i know this is really off topic but i was just wondering if anyone knew where a winzip file goes after you "unzip" it please help :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back