v4.5 picture!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn't his all been copyed from tama-zone?

As I posted the same picture on there :l

Tama-Zones copy

Last edited by a moderator:
ACE I DEFENETLY WANT ONE :D :p :ph34r: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
YES! :wub: MY BIRTHDAY IS IN JULY I AM GOING TO GET ONE!!!!!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :wub:

I dunno, Im so happy my Bdays in March because It would probably be out by then :furawatchi:
well i would say it would be realeased in may or june because they realeased the 4.00 in jan and if they realeased the 4.5 too early all the ppl that bought the 4.00 would get a bit angry for realeasing 1 such a short time after

THAT IS A URATAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :lol: :huh: :( :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

the uratama is the 4.5 just think the 4.00 is the entama and the uratama is just like the enatama.5

lol,it comes out fall so ya quite a long time i want it too come now!! well anyways ya,lol :) B) :wacko:

In ontario? Not sure but i think maybe june or july 2008, depending on the actual day it is released. my assumption is fall american release-based:)

~dragadon

no it doesnt take that long...we got V4 about 2 weeks after the U.S. i think so a few weeks after we should get V4.5...cant wait!! my b.day is in fall so maybe i'll get one!!

[SIZE=11pt]That looks so cool! ;) The Tamagotchi Connection Version 4 looks like the Entama and the Tamagotchi Connection Version 4.5 looks like the Uratama. [/SIZE]

In a way this explains why the Us doesn't have Entama's and Uratama's... The star looks pointy! Just like the Uratama and The Entama point is round.

May I ask where is the beads on the Tamagotchi?

Locky458

Thank-You for sharing that picture with us, nyatchi_chan! Now we all have an idea what a Tamagotchi V4.5 is going to look like :D

That looks very much like a UraTama :D It would be a lot better to have it zoomed up, so I went ahead and did that with MS Paint ;) Here you go! It still is small, but the other stuff (computer, etc) is cut off. Enjoy! [x]

//Tama*Lover

Does any1 no wen tamagotchi V4.5 is released in Ontario?????
There's currently no information on when it'll be released in specific locations. All we currently know is what we know: it looks like a UraTama; comes with a CD, mousepad, and tree microphone; new plushies and decoration kits will be released; and it release is slated for July 2007. We've also seen ONE color design, though it may only be a prototype.

We know currently nothing about characters. As there are a total of 106 characters still available for Bandai to use (4 P2 characters, 14 Mesutchi & Osutchi characters, 1 Keitai character, 7 Akai characters, 22 EnTama characters, and all 58 UraTama characters) and there's a chance some of them might be used. There's also the possibility that it's just an updated V4, featuring no new characters at all.

Other things we don't know yet are the games and jobs. Like the characters, they'll either be changed or the same.

So until we learn more about the V4.5, let's all do each other a favor and not spread any rumors. TamaTalk is a community, not a rumor mill.

~OM21

Very awesome... I will surely snag a couple when they come out.

Hopefully they have a nice variety of mousepads... I am very picky about what my mouse runs around on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back