v4.5 picture!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG it is so cool looking! I want one! *thinks of moms expression* "Another Tamagotchi!? By the time they release the v4.5 you will have turned into a tama!"

There's currently no information on when it'll be released in specific locations. All we currently know is what we know: it looks like a UraTama; comes with a CD, mousepad, and tree microphone; new plushies and decoration kits will be released; and it release is slated for July 2007. We've also seen ONE color design, though it may only be a prototype.
We know currently nothing about characters. As there are a total of 106 characters still available for Bandai to use (4 P2 characters, 14 Mesutchi & Osutchi characters, 1 Keitai character, 7 Akai characters, 22 EnTama characters, and all 58 UraTama characters) and there's a chance some of them might be used. There's also the possibility that it's just an updated V4, featuring no new characters at all.

Other things we don't know yet are the games and jobs. Like the characters, they'll either be changed or the same.

So until we learn more about the V4.5, let's all do each other a favor and not spread any rumors. TamaTalk is a community, not a rumor mill.

~OM21
are you saying its ganna be out in july??!?!?!?! if it is.....

OMG! my b-day is in july i am soooooooooo geting 1!!!!

yes lol

stay cool :pochitchi:

are you saying its ganna be out in july??!?!?!?! if it is.....

OMG! my b-day is in july i am soooooooooo geting 1!!!!

yes lol

stay cool :huh:
Its gonna be out on Fall 2007. Fall isn't in July. :pochitchi:

Its gonna be out on Fall 2007. Fall isn't in July. :D
i didnt say july is in fall lol!! did you read waht the tamaguide said? look

There's currently no information on when it'll be released in specific locations. All we currently know is what we know: it looks like a UraTama; comes with a CD, mousepad, and tree microphone; new plushies and decoration kits will be released; and it release is slated for July 2007. We've also seen ONE color design, though it may only be a prototype.
We know currently nothing about characters. As there are a total of 106 characters still available for Bandai to use (4 P2 characters, 14 Mesutchi & Osutchi characters, 1 Keitai character, 7 Akai characters, 22 EnTama characters, and all 58 UraTama characters) and there's a chance some of them might be used. There's also the possibility that it's just an updated V4, featuring no new characters at all.

Other things we don't know yet are the games and jobs. Like the characters, they'll either be changed or the same.

So until we learn more about the V4.5, let's all do each other a favor and not spread any rumors. TamaTalk is a community, not a rumor mill.

~OM21
*july lol

V4.5 is cool but I won't be getting one, no point having a tamagotchi thats practially the same as my V4.

It's just got a few new characters and a few new jobs. I think V4.5 will have Uratama characters and I don't like them anyway...

I've found another V4.5 article here.

Important bits from it:

Additionally, for the first time ever, Bandai America will unveil a mid-year refresh—Tamagotchi Connection Version 4.5—that has all the play value of V4, plus new career choices, mini games and design styles for even more fun.
The Tamagotchi PC Pack turns your home computer or laptop into a Tama-wonderland with cool voice-activated software that allows kids to interact with characters on screen through games, and features a desktop character that fetches your email, dances on command and more. In addition to an exclusive Tamagotchi Connection V4.5 toy, the pack comes with a CD-ROM disk loaded with wallpapers, games and more for customizing your computer. And with the included tree-shaped microphone, kids can use voice commands to interact with their on-screen character.
Use the Tamagotchi Decoration Kit’s interchangeable skins to personalize your virtual pet with your favorite color or to match your mood of the day. For extra special sparkle, owners can even “bling” their Tamagotchi with the included jewels and character-themed stickers. The kits are available in several different character versions: Mametchi (blue skin), Memetchi (white) and Kuchipatchi (green). In September, Violetchi (pink) will also be available.
Tamagotchi Connection V4.5 debuts in July, with the Character Plush, Decoration Kits and PC Accessory Packs (SRP of $4.99 - $34.99) coming as well.
~OM21

*Mom's expression* "Another tamagotchi?! Just because your friend bought you a v4 doesn't mean your getting this one." I'll probably get one anyway, much to her distaste. :furawatchi: It does look like a Uratama. I want the stand!!! I still have my tamagotchi stickers that came with the packaging of my v2. (long,long time ago)

I'm going to save my allowance for it. :mellow:

It's sooo cute! ^.^ I can't wait to get one if I can. :33

<33 - Khitty

Last edited by a moderator:
my mom might not let me get 1 she saysthey r stoopid and wont let me buy one even with my own money!

do you think anyone has one today?

i just hope the v4.5 isnt boring and hard like the v3-v4

well the v4 is okay, but it wasnt what i expected.

does anybody know where to see more pictures of the v4.5, i need to make reaserch on it.

why is it called v4.5

Last time I checked it was coming out in fall! Now it's on july? I'll be in Venezuela by then for vacation! Oh well I'm guessing by the time I get back (august) there should be a few in stock.

okay so tell me, is it comming out in july?

please reply, i need to know this.

i probably might not buy another v4, im gonna buy the v4.5 toy without my mom or dad noticing, just like i did with the Littlest pet shop vpet. i need to use my mewmew skills.

WILL IT COME IN JULY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back