V4 Ball Glitch - A True Wiring Mess?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think i had that glitch with one of my tamagotchis (v.4) i bought my tamagotchi at wal mart i dont think their has been any glitches so far but a ball glitch that turns your tamas food into balls and they eat them sounds kinda weird but with my v.4 when my tamagotchi was a kid' it went to preschool and then when they started singing this high pitched scream came on it was kinda weird.

But their was absolutely no problem with my lil sis's tamagotchi exept that her shop never restocks lol.

Dis u guys know that the new tamagotchi v4.5's are coming out sometime middle june.

I think it will cost around uhhh 20 dollars some thing like that (goes to check wallet) nope i still need 2 more weeks of allowance 2 get it.

The v4.5 instead of the ball on the antennia its going to have a little star on it lol

I think I remember that one of my previous versions of my tamagotchis (I did not get it from e-bay or order it online) died or was reset or something. Of course, when it was hatched, it was hungry and unhappy. But when I fed it, it ate a ball! :( But after, it was fine. :eek: I wonder if it nearly glitched... But it does not matter, the battery died. :eek:

P.S. Evil glitch! :D :eek: :eek: :eek: (And poor tamas! :eek: :D :( :( )

Last edited by a moderator:
I had that a bunch of times on V3s and V2s. Usually I end up resetting them. Poor tamas! But then, who wants to live with balls and more balls?

My v3 that I got through ebay developed the ball glitch once after the battery died once. I just fed him the balls as he needed snacks and after three days or so the snacks were back in place as if the glitch had never happened. It has not happpened again since.

i had a ball glitch on my v1 once, but it left on the next generation. it did that twice

It happened to me and i had to reset and download. When it happened, i'm like, what the heck! Lucky 4 me i had no items!

on my v2, cobalt, all of my toys turned into balls! i am sure it is a tamagotchi becaus eI bought it from target and it had the label and all. I have no idea why this happened. I never even bought any balls.

forever kuchi,

kuchi11

Last edited by a moderator:
The ball glitch is ok for me i think it's cute but does anyone know how to get rid of it?

the ball glitch is when your tama is an egg and you go onto the toilet icon and click reset and download too many times. :mellow:

:furawatchi: :wacko: :blink: I have not

had it

but my freind has

it is weird :) ;) :blink:

I've never had the ball glitch, but it sounds funny! (Maybe frustrating for some people.)

I have never had a glitch with my V4 (the only tamagotchi I have at the moment).

I bought it over the internet from amazon.co.uk, I couldn't find it in any shops so I bought it over the internet.

On my clear green v3 tama,(A VERY GLITCHY ONE) Had unlimited balls for meals AND snacks,and had 95 balls for items+whatever 4 things were in the shop it was a horribly serious glitch, but it was a SWEET one! :D :eek:

I've had that glitch on my v3. The tamagotchi had nothing in it's inventory but balls, and in it food

inventory it only had balls as well. Weird, the balls were eaten by the tama and it didn't gain weight...

And the games didn't work. Somehow I got rid of it but it still puzzles me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back