V4 Ball Glitch - A True Wiring Mess?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Ball Glitch is when all the snacks turn to balls and your Tamagotchi can eat them.
Well, I bought mine beginning of this month but not allowed to open it till my birthday. So I think there MIGHT just be that chance that it's not glitchy!
im soo sorry but im jaida007 and i changed my account i did not wirt this i think iv been hacked waaa

:( :) :ph34r: :ph34r: my brother had the ball glitch........

he had 100 balls and there was a wraped present in the shop for 0 coins

he bought it and it was just another ball!!!!!!!!!!!!

it went away after a few dayz :D :D :ph34r: :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
but they said that the ball glitch will happen on the dudes or dudettes that had the tamagotchi v4 earlier so it means that the one i bought would not have that glitch....

My v2 had the ball glitch all 29 of my items were turned to balls D= and it took me a long time to get those items ^_^

Well, I have never experienced this glitch myself, but it makes me wonder... Did BanDai put this in themselves? Or is it simply a mistake? I have heard stories of inventory items disappearing because of it... Hard work will be lost? Perhaps?

I don't know... Surely this glitch isn't that big a deal. But what would I know, I don't know what it is like. ;)

i got mine from iq toys in new zealand...

i have a v3 and i bought it from the bx(the wal mart or target but on an afb) and it has the ball glitch and it sucks cuz i cant do anything appealing lol plus random items were turned into balls and so was my food!!ugh!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back