V4 food likes/dislikes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the babies like milk? :D
That is correct it says so on tama town, babys also dislike fish.

:furawatchi: :D :wacko: :furawatchi: :kusatchi: :mimitchi: :wacko: :ph34r: :wacko: :blink: :D :rolleyes: :p :eek:

I had a tagotchi(no spelling mistakes its a type of tama) and it LOVED steak but you need a code for that so maby that was why

ZUKYUTCHI DOES DISLIKE NOODLES.

I tried it on my zukyutchi and it got all dizzy and lost it's hungry/happy hearts.

Matchy :(

can someone make a list of all the different foods please because I was trying to figure out young mimitchi's dislike, but I didn't know how many different foods there were

Ok, I know someone has already made this, but since we've had some updates here are the ones we haven't got:

The like/dislike of obotchi

The like/dislike of Nikatchi

The like/dislike of Oniontchi

The dislike of Young Mimitchi

The like/dislike of Hawainotchi

The dislike of Hawainkotchi

The like/dislike of Ojyotchi

The like/dislike of Debatchi

The dislike of Kuchipatchi

The like of Yattatchi

The dislike of Pukatchi

The like of Nonbiritchi

The dislike of Sebiretchi

The dislike of Minotchi

Only 20 more to go!

And, why does Oyajitchi have steak as its like? I know it doesn't like anything, but...?

My Mimitchi liked Ice-cream from the shop, and now she has had a baby boy, he loves the shop ice-cream too!

(I hope this helps in any way)

And, why does Oyajitchi have steak as its like? I know it doesn't like anything, but...?
Well I have a looked at the chare charts for V2 & V3 and the V2/V3 Character substitute theory chart and it says that Oyajitchi likes stake. So far from what I'm seeing is that if it's a character from a previous version then it will like and hate the same things.

Well I have a looked at the chare charts for V2 & V3 and the V2/V3 Character substitute theory chart and it says that Oyajitchi likes stake. So far from what I'm seeing is that if it's a character from a previous version then it will like and hate the same things.
No this is incorrect lots of them have changed, some are the same but not all.

The current chart is HERE

* first post of topic edited to include this chart * TM

Um... Well this has nothing[/i] to do with this, but, does anyone know how to use honey (love potion) in a v4, because all i can do is give it to my friend, but i cant actually use the thing. Help? 
Please don't go OT, as you said yourself this has nothing to do with V4 food likes/dislikes, so please look elsewhere for your answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back