v4 questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The honey/love potion makes your Tamagotchi fall in love so it can marry really quickly (just takes a few connections). You don't have to use it unless you want a super-fast marriage. :p

First, you need to have two adult Tamagotchis of the opposite gender. Connect them without giving them the love potion first so they can get acquainted. Do this once or twice. Then give one of them the love potion. It will walk around in a daze on the screen with hearts all over the place. Connect this Tamagotchi to the other Tamagotchi and select "present" or "visit." The Tamagotchis will stand together on one screen and kiss like crazy. Then they will go home, and you will see in the friends list that they have 4 hearts friendship level for each other.

Connect the Tamagotchis again, and if they are old enough to marry, they will marry and have kids. If they are not old enough, wait a while and keep trying again. :)

It's not really necessary unless you only get a small amount of time with another Tamagotchi and they both need to get married fast. :)

1. So the honey/ love potion only works through connection? It can't work alone?

2.In the photo album (the 9th icon), in the family,.....parent, how come the very first ancestor disappeared? the very first tama i raised? I am right now on gen.5.

1. For the honey, you use it before connection. Then your tama falls in love with the next tama it connects with.

2. The photo album can only hold 4 tamagotchis.

can the honey be used without connection? just tama alone?

All the honey will do if you don't connect after using it is pace around the screen with a weird expression and a bunch of hearts above its head for a few minutes (not sure exactly how long). It's a waste of money unless you actually connect afterward.

What time does the tama age? It's NOT 11:59 pm or 7:59 am. It seems to age unnoticed.

As far as I can remember, it doesn't have anything to do with the time, as the time can be changed. It goes by its internal counter, which determines the evolution times based on hours spent as activated.

Ra,

What Ra said is correct. Unlike the iD L, which ages when it sleeps through midnight then wakes up in the morning, the V4 (along with the other Tamagotchi Connection versions I believe) becomes one year older about every 24 unpaused hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
i never pause my v4. So do you know what time exactly does it age?

It ages every 24 hours.
This means that the Tamagotchi will get one year older for every 24 hours you have it running. There is no particular time of day, but for example:
If you hatched your Tamagotchi at, say, 8 AM, and never ever ever paused it, then at 8AM the next day (hint, 24 hours later), the Tamagotchi would be 1 year old.

EDIT: Another example, if you hatched the Tamagotchi at 5 PM, and never paused it, then it would become one year older at 5 PM the next day.

However, if you pause it, it will take more time to age.

Last edited by a moderator:
will v4 tama die if only eat and also snacks but dont play any games at all?

No, your Tamagotchi will not die.

But it's not a good idea. Feeding it only snacks will make your Tamagotchi overweight, and not playing games means your Tamagotchi will not get skill points. Both these factors will give you bad care/universal characters. It won't kill your Tamagotchi, but it's still better on the whole to play games.

No, your Tamagotchi will not die.

But it's not a good idea. Feeding it only snacks will make your Tamagotchi overweight, and not playing games means your Tamagotchi will not get skill points. Both these factors will give you bad care/universal characters. It won't kill your Tamagotchi, but it's still better on the whole to play games.
my tama died along with its baby when i didnt play games, but stats were full such as food and snacks. The angel appeared after several depressing sound beeps. I had to reset.

my tama died along with its baby when i didnt play games, but stats were full such as food and snacks. The angel appeared after several depressing sound beeps. I had to reset.
That happened to my V4.5 somewhat recently as well. I'm thinking it may have been that his health fortune had only one star, or that he was somewhat old to be a parent.

It could also be a glitch. I'm not sure.

how come the A and C button doesn't work for the reset? It says so in the manual. I had to reset it by pressing the usual reset button behind it.

When I have a dead Tamagotchi, I usually do the buttons A+C to get a new egg, and it won't totally reset, you can actually keep your friends list and even Gotchi points.

What I noticed is that you need to push A+C HARD. Hold them down at the same time until you see a new egg.

1. What exactly is History in the photo album in the last icon before the alert icon? I noticed that it only held the last tama that i was on (the one that died along with baby.) It was my failure.

2. For the intellectual, arts, and social pts, what is the maximum you can earn at ONE time? Cause i noticed that it stops at intervals of 12 ,24, etc. I had to wait until the next day to continue.

1. What exactly is History in the photo album in the last icon before the alert icon? I noticed that it only held the last tama that i was on (the one that died along with baby.) It was my failure.

2. For the intellectual, arts, and social pts, what is the maximum you can earn at ONE time? Cause i noticed that it stops at intervals of 12 ,24, etc. I had to wait until the next day to continue.
1. History is just for your Tamagotchi characters that die. It won't show the Tamagotchis that die if you actually reset the Tamagotchi, but it will if you push buttons A+C when it's dead to get a new egg.

2. I'm not really sure. I haven't noticed a maximum if I'm playing games, but I have noticed it when I took the Tamagotchi to school or pre-school. I could only get some skill points before I wouldn't get any more for a while. When I was playing games, I don't remember that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back