v4 questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. How to achieve the cellphone? My tama is already adult. I punched in the code, but it only showed the CD3. Right now i have several copies of CD3's in my ITEM.

2. For the CD3, why would it not play? I pressed it, it shows CD with tama and a "?" blinking.

3. I held my tamagotchi in my hand at some time and looked at it and saw the tama was on screen and shaking its booty. >??????? It was not excreting or anything. Just shaking booty constantly.

4. How high of social pts do i need for social/ kindness jobs? How do i achieve it?

5. During preschool/ school my tama's social, and arts pts were higher than the intellectual pts, so how come when job came, tama only qualified for intellectual jobs, and got rejected from social and arts jobs?

1. You have to enter all of theses codes: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/86623-v4-codes/

2. You need a CD player. Check the store and you should find one. ;)

3. You gave it a care miss! Fill it's hearts up ASAP!

4. I personally like to aim for 80 when I want to get a certain job. But I don't know how much you really need. My V4.5 had like 30 points in a category and he got a job just fine. Then again he did keep getting fired. :p

5. I don't know why that's happening.

1. How to achieve the cellphone? My tama is already adult. I punched in the code, but it only showed the CD3. Right now i have several copies of CD3's in my ITEM.

2. For the CD3, why would it not play? I pressed it, it shows CD with tama and a "?" blinking.

3. I held my tamagotchi in my hand at some time and looked at it and saw the tama was on screen and shaking its booty. >??????? It was not excreting or anything. Just shaking booty constantly.

4. How high of social pts do i need for social/ kindness jobs? How do i achieve it?

5. During preschool/ school my tama's social, and arts pts were higher than the intellectual pts, so how come when job came, tama only qualified for intellectual jobs, and got rejected from social and arts jobs?
2. You need to buy the stereo item in order to play the CD. You can find it at the shop. Here is a list from Tama-Zone of all the items in the shop.

4. It depends on the job. Get as many social points as you can. I don't know exactly which jobs, but I do know that different jobs require different numbers of skill points.

5. I'm not totally sure either, but it may be because of the types of jobs. Different jobs need different amounts of skill points. It may have qualified for the intellectual jobs that required low skill points, and not qualified for the arts and social jobs that required very high skill points.

why does the makeup have a question mark blinking when tama is trying to use it?

1. Tama went through it 1st job, but it took several times for it to qualify because there were jobs that we have already had, so i think it took like 3 times for the job offer to come around after each time i refused it. Then finally i chose the job that i like. So the question is, after tama worked at the 1st job, then during the 2nd job transition, it only came once, then i refused it cause tama already worked most of the jobs. How come 2nd job offer never came again?

2. What is a care miss? The tama was shaking its booty while on screen.

1. When you refuse that new job interview, your Tamagotchi will keep its current job instead. I think another job offer may show up after another 24 hours, but I'm not 100% sure on that one. To get better job offers, be sure to raise your skill points by playing games or taking your Tamagotchi to its job.

2. A care miss is when the hungry or happy hearts empty completely, then after the amount of time it takes for another heart to empty (but there are none left) the Tamagotchi calls for attention. Care misses also happen when your Tamagotchi is sick.

It will often do that little dance to show you that it needs meals or snacks. In your case, it is probably because the hunger and/or happiness hearts are all empty. Having too many care misses can eventually cause your Tamagotchi to die, so be careful to feed it enough meals to fill the hunger hearts, and play plenty of games to keep the happy hearts full (or feed it snacks...but it's healthier to play games.).

what times are the User's birthday celebrations?

They will celebrate your birthday on the date you have specified. As far as I recall, it's usually right after they wake up. If you miss it however, they do so throughout the day.

Ra,

Last edited by a moderator:
OK tama cruelty.

What happens if i continuously time out tama in a spree? Besides losing happy points, what else could there be? Death?

1. How long does baby stay with parent?

2. Are the marry ages different for every tama? Sometimes it happens at 5yrs, then another one at 7yr, and another at 8yrs.

3. What happens if i continuously time out tama in a spree? Besides losing happy points, what else could there be? Death?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back