V5 / Famitama transformation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MY sis got Makiko and got marryed to sukatchi

when i tryed it didnt. tell me y :angry:

this morning my tama evolved into the petite family, they couldn't get married so I came down here to find the codes and they transformed back to audults and refuse to get married!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get what the 'bad' families look like!!! (i've never had them before!) are the petites really small???
ya they look like babies I was confused until I figured it out!

Thx so much! Now i do not have to worry if i leave my tamagotchi to starve or overfeed or neglet XD~ Kiddin` !

My friend has Kuro-Mame-Tchi now ;) . I helped her transform bcuz she dint noe. I did it secretly and she was so pleased. Ty :)

:unsure: Ello there! :D pwease tell me a cheat in version 4.5 about changing a tamagotchi to a mametchi! :( i know, I'M DESPRATE! :wacko:

wait i dont get it so if the different families turn into normal tamagotchis then what types do they turn into?? like does the ninjas turn into like a mametchi or something???

wait i dont get it so if the different families turn into normal tamagotchis then what types do they turn into?? like does the ninjas turn into like a mametchi or something???
Transformation goes like this.

(1) you have normal characters. It doesn't matter what they are.

(2) give bad care.

(3) your normal characters turn into bad-care characters, such as ninjas.

(4) give the antidote mentioned in the first post of this topic.

(5) your bad-care characters will turn back into the same characters you had in step 1.

I HAVE A BIG QUESTION HOW DO I GET A PET ON THE V5 I REALLY WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :eek: :eek: :eek: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

IT WORKED!!!!!1I'M SOO HAPPY!!I WAS GOING TO TAKE MY WATATCHI AND HOPING FOR A MUMUTCHI SO THEY 'could possibly' GET A MEME FAMILY!!THX SOOOOO MUCH!!

P.S:My tama turned into an ugly large family

thanx for the info :lol: I really wanted to know how to get them off :kusatchi: but I dont know about the SUMO family because in the instructions it said try not to get NINJA, SUMO, PETITE family :) . Is there a way to get rid of the SUMO's :kusatchi:

Thanx

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back