V5 / Famitama transformation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't work binary,

It changes back t the last family you have.

ANYONE KNOW WHY

Last edited by a moderator:
What did you expect it to do?
Binary- I did not expect it to do so,

It just transformed back to the old family (the last family you had)

I ALWAYS have a large family when it becomes the last charters Can you tell me binary?

Also can you get out a special charter family with a V.5 Father: Memepapatchi

Mother: Mamametchi

How do you not get a large family or blended family (normal family) and instead get a better family??????????

PLEASE HELP BINARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you not get a large family or blended family (normal family) and instead get a better family??????????
There's a topic here on how to get a pure-bred family: Family, how to get a non-mixed family?

About the Large Family: on almost all other Tamagotchi models it's ok to feed them until they refuse to eat more. However, if you do this on the V5 it counts as bad care. Don't feed your V5 unless a hungry heart in the status screen is empty. Don't feed them more when all the hungry hearts in the status screen are full.

That's good help! Thanks, Binary!
To Brainy-Did you feed it too much? If you want pure families, then this could help -Click here You have to scroll down a bit.
Ilovekutchipatchi55- I did feed it a little too much but for what bit was that about for.

When I suddenly got the large family, I stooped feeding it (as it's hungry hearts were probably empty) Then I used the mirror to the large family,

Then it turned back to the last family (Onputchi, Mumutchi, Yonepaptchi)

Binary- Thanks for your help.

Please post me a topic on how to get a bounding type of family (Smart family, Easing going family and cheerful family)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can somebody let me know?

What is the blended Family,i already have my new V5 and it said that my family is a Blended Family,anyone?

Can somebody let me know?
What is the blended Family,i already have my new V5 and it said that my family is a Blended Family,anyone?
The blended family is a normal family. Binary maybe didn't know this.

Does this mean i'm getting the petite family because i neglect them?
Yes it does. the petite family is cause by not feding your Tama's, essentially they are starving and turn super tiny.

the item that you use to fi this is the Magnifying glass.

thanks, i had large family with those fat people... so i needed that. thanks!

:D :D :p :nyatchi: meow meow..

o0oh myyy...i thought i was gunna have a fat familyy foreverrr <3 <3 <3

thank youuu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back