V5 out in England!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:) what is the key for? (i saw other pics with a plastic key on the chain)

Last edited by a moderator:
:) what is the key for? (i saw other pics with a plastic key on the chain)
The plastic jey is only on Japanese Tamagotchis and as key chains for Australian V5 Tamagotchis.

Very nice find and I'll be sure to get one soon!

I got a rare (uk only) clear pink glitter V5 from Argos. Exclusive to them only. Anyone looking for it, you have to order it separately from the V4.5 catalogue number on the same page :D .

I got a rare (uk only) clear pink glitter V5 from Argos. Exclusive to them only. Anyone looking for it, you have to order it separately from the V4.5 catalogue number on the same page :blink: .
Yup. We reserved one of those. I'm getting it today. Unfortunately for me, I'm a boy ;)

I'm gonna ask if I can get a boy-ish colour at the till. Still, if I can't, 1 is better than none...

Apparently they are in some shops in North London (report from a reliable source - my daughter :D )

They're £12.99, lots of different designs (too numerous to mention) and they have little tama charms attached to the key chain - mini ichigotchis or kuchipatchis for instance.

So if you live in the Uk and can't buy online or don't have Argos close by, start scouring the local toy shops again :lol:

So if you live in the Uk and can't buy online or don't have Argos close by, start scouring the local toy shops again :lol:
I reccomend Langleys in the Norwich arcade. I didn't get my V5 from there, but I did get my V4.5 there. They usually sell for £12.45

:p I think that Tamagotchi should of had a Kuchipatchi charm instead to match it.

i got mine in argos too! mine is pinky-red colour and has a lilac pyramid thing, buttons and zig zaggy frame around the screen. its glittery too!! It had a violetchi charm with it! ITS SOOO COOL! my friend hatty will be soooooo jealous!her b-day is coming up so there is a candidate for her birthday present!

ohhh I can't wait to get a v5! Maybe I should go to argos today...

what are the designs?

what are the families like?

hi! i just found out yesterday about the v5 when i was in the argos site. i started crying for my mum to bring me to argos to get the rare glittery pink tamagotchi.

i bought 3 rare tamas to that i could play with 1 and sell the 2 when i get older. lol! . today i am going to ask daddy to buy me the normal colours. lol!

*edit* i live in ireland

I found one in toysarus :p they had a few. i dident get one but i will!

Oh yay! I can buy a V5 If I want one (Which I do) tomorrow! Hoorah! Thanks for showing me what the packaging looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back