V5 out in England!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Hi fridgos! =D
Yup, I hope you'll be able to find the V5 in your local shops, im sure they'll either have them in Tesco later on, or in Argos right now, it depends on how desperate you are to have a certain type of design. :p
Oh! I'm in the South-East and still havent seen them in argos or sainsbury. But then, they might be in tescos xD

Yeah, So i'm gonna check tonight.

EDIT: Muwhahaha! Dads home, and look! Tescos heading my way. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everybody!

I'm trying to find the V5 "Flower Party" and "Space Trip" to order on the internet, but haven't been able to find them for sale on any site. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Oh wow great!!!!! ;) o_O

Does anyone know if the V4.5 is in England yet??

I just saw an advert for the Familitchi/FamTam/V5!!

Best Wishes,

barky

What are they like? My dad wouldn't let me buy one when we went to woolworths!

Good news for you American people!
They come out at the end of January! So keep checking your stores and please do tell if you managd to buy one, ;)
I got one it is the v5 house i got the charecters on the pakage but the next day a ufo with a star was there waaaah! p.s. i got it on https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2863601 they are so so so fun there is no photo but it comes in one week exactly!!!! :p i live in the usa.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got one it is the v5 house i got the charecters on the pakage but the next day a ufo with a star was there waaaah! p.s. i got it on https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2863601 they are so so so fun there is no photo but it comes in one week exactly!!!! :mametchi: i live in the usa.
Oohh... You got the same design as me! Some don't say tamagotchi connection at the top. :D Mine dosen't say tamagotchi connection at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back