V6 and V5 wont connect

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluvz257

Reaction score
Im sure other people have had this problem before, so, I want to connect my v5 and v6, but when i try it says you to press key or something like that. i really want to get them married, so please help me!!!

You must go on the heart icon on the v6 and select "others" and leave it on standby. on your v5 go to the heart icon and select "v5" then select "game" and when your v5 says standby, push the center button and it should say "connect" . Now connect your tamagotchis! :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
you can't connect them. period. if you keep trying, your tamas will have glitches. save you tamas now, before its not too late

I think you (and several others who have posted in this thread) will find this topic very useful: Ultimate Connecting Guide - can your tamas connect/mate? - it is pinned in bold at the top of our Tips & Tricks forum :)

The V5 and V6 can definitely connect - period - and I am going to close this thread now before anyone posts any more misleading or incorrect info ;)

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back